Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
I don't get the fascination... she's got a pretty face but otherwise she is a vapid disaster.

I look at her in much the same way I looked at the Osbourne's when their reality show first came out years ago. I could not believe that people really acted like that. I was enthralled. Sharon Osbourne once sent someone dog poop in a Tiffany box.

Cracker recommended a documentary to me, I think it was called The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, something like that. I looked at them the same way I do Kim Kardashian.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think she is pretty. Too much make up. And I hate the face she makes in pictures.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I want to slap duck lips right off people's faces.
(02-28-2013, 05:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I want to slap duck lips right off people's faces.

Word
Who wore it better??

[Image: 827583d45b188fd3faa75801d1a3c7d1.jpg]
(03-07-2013, 09:45 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Who wore it better??

[Image: 827583d45b188fd3faa75801d1a3c7d1.jpg]

DAYUMMMMM
Another annoying celebrity making the "news".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMK5K1K9vSaTsgRDH4JJ7...npkoVg8tmC]

After visiting North Korea and hanging out with Dictator Kim Jong Un recently, Dennis Rodman is now en route to Rome with plans to meet the new Pope! Not likely to happen. Apparently, he fancies himself a global diplomat these days.

Personally, he tops my list for the next Celebrity Rehabber to check out permanently, sadly. He hasn't been right for a long time.
(03-12-2013, 07:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Another annoying celebrity making the "news".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMK5K1K9vSaTsgRDH4JJ7...npkoVg8tmC]

After visiting North Korea and hanging out with Dictator Kim Jong Un recently, Dennis Rodman is now en route to Rome with plans to meet the new Pope! Not likely to happen. Apparently, he fancies himself a global diplomat these days.

Personally, he tops my list for the next Celebrity Rehabber to check out permanently, sadly. He hasn't been right for a long time.

I can't believe Ramsey missed this!
(03-12-2013, 07:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I can't believe Ramsey missed this!

I think Ramsey started drinking before noon today again, maybe. A little slow. She's got username in my skorts down in the denim section.

P.s. I saw it in NBC Sports news, I don't know if it's made the rag mags or celebrity news yet - that might explain the oversight too.
I would like to shove him into an MRI and turn it on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sorry HOTD. You and User both have red avatars. They are small on my phone so I mix you too up sometimes. Plus, I added extra vodka in my Bloody Mary this morning. And my afternoon Gimlet. Well Gimlets.
Hey MS, your girl made CNN news today. She's looking a little vacant and worse for wear and tear.

[Image: 600]

The report said she accepted a plea deal to avoid jail time and will be locked down in rehab for 90 days instead. Looks overdue.

I fully expect someone to be posting her obituary in the not so distant future.
I heard on the radio thus morning she has spent 86% of her adult life on probation, in jail, or on house arrest.
She looks like she was having a moment......I prefer to believe it was the ben-wa balls.
She really does look unwell.
She's got great tits.

I'll always be a fan.

hah
(03-19-2013, 06:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She's got great tits.

I'll always be a fan.

hah

You're thinking of those ben-wa balls I bet. hah

Yesterday - her 6th mugshot.

[Image: article-2296106-18CD33F7000005DC-862_634x776.jpg]