Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
(12-04-2014, 12:49 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 07:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 01:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some women have orgasms when getting raped. That's one reason they feel so guilty. Its not mental all the time its physical many times. Its an individual thing not set in stone.

I never thought of that before. Image being raped and having an orgasm...on second thought, don't. I would hate myself forever...and probably never have sex again.

What if he's hot as fuck, takes you by the neck, lifts you up and bangs you silly up against the wall?
I'm curious to know if that arouses you Sally? Didn't you state recently that you don't have sex unless you're forced to? It's none of my business really, I was just curious. I always like to get any insight into the mind of a woman and what makes her tick.

I did state that, but it's not really forced. I still get to choose if I want to do it or not, but if I don't do it I have to put up with him being a grouchy fuck.

The way I described the rape did sound kind of hot, but unfortunately I don't think that's the way most rape cases go down.
The words that just jumped off the page to me (and they weren't even in this order) were "imagine having an orgasm". Now my thoughts are entirely focused on the bike seat between my legs right now at the gym.

THANKS A LOT!

I know what I'm doing when I get home.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-04-2014, 03:57 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 12:49 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 07:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 01:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some women have orgasms when getting raped. That's one reason they feel so guilty. Its not mental all the time its physical many times. Its an individual thing not set in stone.

I never thought of that before. Image being raped and having an orgasm...on second thought, don't. I would hate myself forever...and probably never have sex again.

What if he's hot as fuck, takes you by the neck, lifts you up and bangs you silly up against the wall?
I'm curious to know if that arouses you Sally? Didn't you state recently that you don't have sex unless you're forced to? It's none of my business really, I was just curious. I always like to get any insight into the mind of a woman and what makes her tick.

I did state that, but it's not really forced. I still get to choose if I want to do it or not, but if I don't do it I have to put up with him being a grouchy fuck.

The way I described the rape did sound kind of hot, but unfortunately I don't think that's the way most rape cases go down.
I wasn't thinking about choice or not. Most men know women hold the power in that area. And i'm certain most, if not all rapes are not in any way erotic because it isn't an erotic act, but if you had control over: 1. who 2. when 3. where and 4. how, would you?
(12-04-2014, 04:29 PM)username Wrote: The words that just jumped off the page to me (and they weren't even in this order) were "imagine having an orgasm". Now my thoughts are entirely focused on the bike seat between my legs right now at the gym.

THANKS A LOT!

I know what I'm doing when I get home.
hah Lucky seat.
Praying that Jesus forgive you for your unclean thoughts?
Sorry...............Didn't mean to make the room temp rise.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Ta Da! Madge in some of her glory.

[Image: Madonna-Interview-boobs-art-issue-breast...80x435.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Nice rack!
Madge Evans???

No, that's Madonna, her nickname is Madge. She recently did a photoshoot for Interview magazine, that's one of the pix.
(12-12-2014, 05:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, that's Madonna, her nickname is Madge. She recently did a photoshoot for Interview magazine, that's one of the pix.
She hates that nickname. They did a good job altering the photo to make it look vintage. I'm betting they also did a good job altering the photo to make her NOT look vintage. It's the first time i've seen her topless. I deliberately never looked at her previous nude photos because word got around pretty quick that she had a jungle growing in her armpit.
I once knew a guy from Italy that went nuts over that crap. The Italian Navy lets the sailors bring wine on their ships and he was a kind of exchange swabby. Hairy and smelled like Garlic, but he was fun to party with and got in trouble for bringing wine on our ship. I always sat on the other side of the room when I ate when he was around and once paid another guy to swap bunks with him because he hardly ever took a shower. He only stayed about a month and I forget his name but it wasn't Madge.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Oh lordy. Mike Huckabee compared Jay Z to a pimp because he exploits Beyonce as a sex object.
My days of nudging Madonna are over. I saw a documentary of a re-enactment of when she was stalked. My heart really went out to her. Incredibly distressing, she does have a human side, it's all good, I get it.

Here's your princess, Maggottyboo. Not sure where those boobs came from. 113

[Image: 25497C2C00000578-0-image-a-68_1422943854986.jpg]
I don't know if they're exactly celebrities yet, but Miss Colombia is not fucking happy!

Do you think Paris has enough fucking makeup?
I'm more concerned about the head over her right shoulder.
I hope when Bruce transitions he avoids the Wildenstein pouty lips.

[Image: bruce.jpg]
Looks like he used restraint. I hope he dosen't develop BDD, body dysmorphic disorder, and start doing grotesque things to his looks.

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/celebrit...&non_us=US

[Image: lipo.jpg]