Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
Oops.

Sorry Bruce.

Thought you were dolling yourself up for the cameras again.
Miley, Miley Miley...

It would have been so much more awesome had it been a Lion or a Tiger.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/05/mi...1163520216

Caitlyn Jenner is a new face of MAC cosmetics. She has a lipstick called Finally Free and the proceeds, 100% of them, are going to the a transgender initiative.

[Image: 31984FA900000578-3466411-image-a-131_1456524978904.jpg]

[Image: 32F03BC300000578-3528698-image-m-2_1460053022023.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sigh...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Bruce has figured out that only women get all the attention. What a slut.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I support the LGBT community, but I don't like Cait Jenner.....She took voice lessons trying to soften her voice.....if she wants her voice to soften, and get rid of the some of her masculine behavior, she needs to up her intake of estrogen....I don't know the truth for sure, but it has been said she is against that.....I may be critical, but she walks, sits, eats, etc. just like a man and she finally admits she would enjoy the attention of a male. If you are in the wrong body, that makes sense. Kris Jenner knew early on in the marriage that he was a cross dresser so don't think this was that much of a shock to her......I felt sorry for him and thought he was hen-picked by Kris.

I have changed my mind and think Cait is a self absorbed, selfish, shallow phony. I think she is a poor choice for poster girl for the trans people, and a poor spokesperson for women......She has been applauded for courage for coming out, but she has money and fame. The average transgender person doesn't have access to the rich and famous lifestyle....and she certainly doesn't speak for the entire trans community. As far as receiving awards for the achievements of women, that is just Bullshit IMO
Yeah, a lot of celebrity behavior annoys me; Jenner's included. And, awards for female achievement don't make a lot of sense to me either. Anyway, I hope Jenner sells a lot of lipstick and raises tons of money for people who truly need it; I don't find that bit annoying.

I saw video of Khloe Kardashian referring to LaMar's OD as an accident, not that it was unintended but as if it were a car accident or a bike accident. Bitch, please.
I saw her on the cover of a magazine today at the grocery store and she looked really good. Usually she looks kind of like a pig face to me. If she had plastic surgery they did a good job, or maybe it's just the air brushing.
I used to kinda like Hulk Hogan when I was a kid. Now I think he's a dirtball.

[Image: 5727c318160000e90031d589.jpeg?cache=c50yet2z1a]

Even so, I don't blame him for suing Gawker. Hogan was having sex with the wife of his best friend like 10 years ago, with the encouragement of his best friend (Bubba the Love Sponge). Somebody taped it and Gawker published the tape last year.

If that's not weird enough............Hogan was going off about his then-teen daughter Brooke's boyfriend during the fuck session. He rants, “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fuck some nigger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall nigger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking nigger.”

Gawker didn't publish the audio, but it got leaked. Hogan was fired from WWE last year.

Hogan won a whopping $100 million against Gawker for invasion of privacy earlier this month, and the jury also awarded him $40 million in damages.

Today, Hogan (aka Terry Bollea) filed another lawsuit against Gawker today in regards to the audio. He claims they leaked it and it's what cost him his job.

Hell, I'd have filthy sex with sally and let her ramble on about fucking dotheads who nigger-rig shit if I thought we could get Duchess to leak a tape of it and we'd end up splitting a cool $140 million. But, since neither one of us is physically into chicks and nobody cares what we say, most we'd probably get is a few "likes" on Youtube comedy. So, screw that.

Income inequality...it's for real.
Cait going back to the twig n berries?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earl...n-to-male/
^ Jenner says the rumor about going back to living as a man is false.

There's another rumor going around that Jenner will pose nude with just her Olympic medals in this summer's Sports Illustrated, to mark the 40th anniversary of Jenner's Olympic wins. I hope that rumor is false too.
I'm no feminist, but Bruce wouldn't know what it's like to be a woman if it fell out of the sky and smashed him in his ugly shriveled up dick. The old doucher.
He's so lucky if it was raining dicks he would get hit with a vagina.

On the other hand if it was raining pussy I would get hit with a dick.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
One of the things I've learned in life is if it isn't a dick it's a vagina.
I love to see the video of you finding that out.

I think this kid is a Britney Spears meltdown waiting to happen.

[Image: 34B51C9400000578-3613737-image-m-116_1464407338833.jpg]
That is the complete opposite of boob fridays. Boo!
(05-28-2016, 12:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: That is the complete opposite of boob fridays. Boo!

Better?

[Image: 43921947-cc21-4fb5-87f5-23cebda5daec_zps1bb572c3.jpg]

Magic Johnson's son. Whoa.

[Image: 3520864000000578-0-image-a-21_1465567003301.jpg]