Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
And that is a really long ass crack with a little sausage leg attached. Looks weird to me too.
It's gross, and they are vapid skanks.
(11-25-2016, 07:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I like pretty pictures, sexy pictures, as much as the next guy but I just don't get the holey clothes look at all.

I don't get the holey clothes look either. I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and there was some young musical artist(I don't remember his name) and he was wearing a nice suit jacket and shirt but with holey jeans. I was like wtf? why?
(11-26-2016, 01:14 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: he was wearing a nice suit jacket and shirt but with holey jeans. I was like wtf? why?

I have a pair of white jeans that look like they've been run over by the lawn mower. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-26-2016, 05:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 01:14 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: he was wearing a nice suit jacket and shirt but with holey jeans. I was like wtf? why?

I have a pair of white jeans that look like they've been run over by the lawn mower. 50

Its ok if they're your housework/cleaning/lounging around the house jeans. Not ok if you're famous enough to be appearing on TV as part of a parade.
On the Dec. 11 episode of Family Guy (“How the Griffin Stole Christmas”), Santa Claus agrees that Peter is not the worst Santa. That honor, St. Nick reminds as he holds up an old issue of Jet magazine, belongs to Bill Cosby.

[Image: CosbySantaJetCovers.jpg]

http://www.adweek.com/fishbowlny/bill-co...aus/393169

Back then you could get away with sexual indiscretions and even brag about them to your friends who shared their delight of how they were doing it too.

[Image: ryiig.jpg]
hah

To grown women everywhere who as little girls were crazy in love with David Cassidy, I just saw it reported that he has said he is battling dementia. It read to me sorta like he may have been pushed into making that public because he had a gig over the weekend where he repeatedly forgot the lyrics to songs he has sung for nearly 50 years.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think I might be too but I forgot.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-20-2017, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

To grown women everywhere who as little girls were crazy in love with David Cassidy, I just saw it reported that he has said he is battling dementia. It read to me sorta like he may have been pushed into making that public because he had a gig over the weekend where he repeatedly forgot the lyrics to songs he has sung for nearly 50 years.

Oh Duch that's terrible. I heard it was alcohol too. Just awful for him.
(02-20-2017, 09:27 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh Duch that's terrible. I heard it was alcohol too. Just awful for him.

I heard it was pills and butt play.

Really awful.
I had pictures of DC plastered all over my bedroom...along with Leif Garrett, Andy Gibb, John Travolta...I know there are more. hah All to be ripped off the walls and thrown in the trash the day I discovered Eddie VanHalen and Steven Tyler.

I've been watching a lot of antena tv lately. I forgot how HOT DC was on the Partridge Family, mullet and all. I don't like seeing all of these people old...it puts a damper on my childhood memories.
I watch MeTV quite a bit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-21-2017, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watch MeTV quite a bit.

I've never heard of it. I just bought a muvibox that supposed to stream anything ever made...as long as someone is streaming it. I can't seem to get many of the older shows so I go to antenna tv.
I got rid of my cable bill buying that thing, so there's $100 more in my pocket every month.
I'm not big on scripted reality shows and never watched Honey Boo Boo, but just got suckered in by an ad and will try to catch the debut of 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' which debuts tomorrow night at 10 p.m. ET/PT on WE tv.

[Image: mama-june-from-not-to-hot.png?crop=top&f...=500&w=698]

She hasn't been seen in public since getting a gastric sleeve and a personal trainer, losing hundreds of pounds, having her loose skin tightened, and reportedly getting down to a size 4.

I'm very curious to see her radical transformation. 50
That's her after.
That's not a size 4. A size 4 is only like two sizes bigger than username.
No shit sherlock. she would have had to lose 180 pounds to be a size 4.
That's a good one, Biggie! 115

Not really.

BUT, it still probably ranks among your top 5 mocks, Holmes.
Whatever you say boo.