Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
(02-21-2017, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watch MeTV quite a bit.

Hey I get that. Old shows, old, old, old. The kind that always carry a lovely message. I laugh at some of the old cowboy ones, mostly when you can hear the clip clop of the horses hooves on grass or dirt. hah

...and then there's MASH. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-24-2017, 05:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watch MeTV quite a bit.

Hey I get that. Old shows, old, old, old. The kind that always carry a lovely message. I laugh at some of the old cowboy ones, mostly when you can hear the clip clop of the horses hooves on grass or dirt. hah

...and then there's MASH. 75
A&E started running MASH this weekend. They started from the Col. Sherman Potter arrival.
(02-27-2017, 02:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: A&E started running MASH this weekend.

I think it's one of the smartest, best written shows ever. Ain't nobody can mock like those folks, they had it down to an art.
I couldn't make it through 5 minutes of the Mama June premiere show a few weeks ago.

But, I just saw her new post-diet, post-exercise, post-loose skin surgery photo.

[Image: 3ED2E0B000000578-4370246-image-m-20_1491027960009.jpg]

She looks pretty good, I think.
Yeah, but it's still the same talentless face.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
White punks on dope.
She has poor posture.
And hygiene.
Tough crowd, though true enough.

But, she looks healthier and more confident to me.

So, I say good for her -- even if she is a stinky hunch-backed woman with a talent-less face.
Trust me, there is no honey on that boo boo.
Good morning Maggot and Biggie.

[Image: 3FFFC17700000578-0-image-a-52_1494056607502.jpg]

Your princess looks great.

Her face looks a little different to me though; I hope she doesn't mess with it too much. She's only 36, but as aussie mentioned recently, people are starting to go under the knife younger and younger these days.

Getting older in the public eye ain't no day at the beach for some reality show celebrities, apparently.
[Image: ph5xsl00wg2qbwe.png]

Some poor fans of Kim Kardashian were very distraught and expressed their dissapointment this week when untouched photos of her and her sister showing their asses on the beach were published. They felt betrayed to discover that she's been photoshopping her photos for years. Shocking stuff, no doubt.
(05-06-2017, 12:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Some poor fans of Kim Kardashian were very distraught and expressed their dissapointment this week when untouched photos of her and her sister showing their asses on the beach were published. They felt betrayed to discover that she's been photoshopping her photos for years. Shocking stuff, no doubt.

hah This is both hilarious and pathetic. The fans, not the cellulite.
(05-06-2017, 12:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Good morning Maggot and Biggie.

[Image: 3FFFC17700000578-0-image-a-52_1494056607502.jpg]

Your princess looks great.

Her face looks a little different to me though; I hope she doesn't mess with it too much. She's only 36, but as aussie mentioned recently, people are starting to go under the knife younger and younger these days.

Getting older in the public eye ain't no day at the beach for some reality show celebrities, apparently.

Her face does look different, she almost looks like Cher.

I thought she looks like a blonde Snookie minus the humungous trout pout she's got going on these days.
Kims churro dispenser is looking a bit dented.

Do any of you know who this is?

[Image: 2903.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...e6b28179dd]
Looks like one of the characters in Omega Man.

I think some people will be VERY surprised. It blew my mind.
Louie Anderson?
John Goodman?
My zombie Mom?