Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities

It's Marlon Brando. He was making The Island of Dr. Moreau and no one could get him to work. He would only answer the door to his trailer if it was his pizza delivery. He was hugely fat and some have said he was terrified of being on camera. Apparently the entire film was a shit show and they managed to piece together what they could. I haven't seen the movie so I don't know if it sucks or not.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've watched interviews with him on David Letterman, he was a nutcase then. They go crazy sometimes. I've been wondering how Jack Nicholson has been holding up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
His son was good looking before he got all fucked up and died. Weird family.
(09-17-2017, 08:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's Marlon Brando. He was making The Island of Dr. Moreau and no one could get him to work. He would only answer the door to his trailer if it was his pizza delivery. He was hugely fat and some have said he was terrified of being on camera. Apparently the entire film was a shit show and they managed to piece together what they could. I haven't seen the movie so I don't know if it sucks or not.

Story
It wasn't good.
[Image: david-cassidy-then-and-now.jpg?w=640]

We covered David Cassidy's struggles with alcohol and extreme DUIs way upthread a few years back. I'd hoped he'd get sober and healthy. And, he did stay out of the tabloid news for quite awhile.

Then, he was diagnosed with dementia earlier this year at age 67.

Sadly, he was just placed in an induced coma after multiple organ failure. Cassidy is in critical condition and not expected to hang on much longer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
Our youngest Daughter will be devastated, she was in love with him in her early teens!
Sad shame.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He was such a cutie pie back in the day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-18-2017, 06:00 PM)Carsman Wrote: Our youngest Daughter will be devastated, she was in love with him in her early teens!
Sad shame.

Foxy FAHQTOO (where the hell is she anyway?) said she used to have a big crush on him back in the day too, if I recall correctly.

I used to love this song; still like it.

He really was a cutie pie in the Partridge Family days; way cuter than that goofy Gregg Brady!
"Father Time", for some can be a mean SOB! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I see you have posted that David Cassidy is in the hospital with multiple organ failure (liver and kidney)...I understand this has come as expected....his health had been deteriorating for months.

He is now conscious and surrounded by family,” following reports he had been put into an induced coma.
Thanks for the update Zero. The latest report sounds more optimistic.

"He is conscious and surrounded by family and friends, nothing is imminent and we are taking it day by day," Cassidy's long-time publicist Jo-Ann Geffen said this afternoon. http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/entertainm...index.html

I hope he pulls through (if that's what he wants).
This is a sad view into a Feb 2017 performance by David Cassidy. I remember seeing him perform as an energetic young man with complete command of the audience.

This is a heart breaker.
David's Manager if he has one, should be shot, for allowing David to go on stage in that pathetic condition!

He can no longer sing, can no longer play the guitar, and is definitely having mental issues, where he can no longer make wise rational decisions for himself!

Reminds me of the time Ole Blue Eyes didn't know when it was time to pack it in and call it quits. That's when he pathetically bombed at the garden (even forgot the song's words) at the end of his career.
(Apparently "no one" could tell him when to call it quits either)

(( It's a bitch gettin old))

David Cassidy has died
Should I take the poster down now?
Yes. Take the one down on your wall but leave the one on the ceiling
That's Leif Garrett.
A real fan would have both of them on their ceiling

[Image: 612a0544083fe012a9ce7ddf5ac4e21f.gif]http://picasion.com/
(11-19-2017, 04:24 PM)Carsman Wrote: David's Manager if he has one, should be shot, for allowing David to go on stage in that pathetic condition!

He can no longer sing, can no longer play the guitar, and is definitely having mental issues, where he can no longer make wise rational decisions for himself!

Reminds me of the time Ole Blue Eyes didn't know when it was time to pack it in and call it quits. That's when he pathetically bombed at the garden (even forgot the song's words) at the end of his career.
(Apparently "no one" could tell him when to call it quits either)

(( It's a bitch gettin old))
It's pretty obvious to me that he couldn't hear himself. Without monitor sound, even the best can come off sounding like a hack. I don't see any P.E.M.'s in his ears and if the monitor guy is shit, you sound like shit.
(11-22-2017, 12:23 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: David Cassidy has died

Rest In Peace
[Image: e654d5421798c405510aba98236f41ee.gif]http://picasion.com/