Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
(04-02-2017, 08:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trust me, there is no honey on that boo boo.

You know you want some of that Mama June sweetness now that she's gotten fit and had the excess skin removed.

[Image: mama-june_302x322.jpg]

Don't even try to deny it Biggie. ')

I just critiqued her in my head. I feel such shame.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would not butter her biscuit.
Skinny redneck, fat head. No thank you.

Kimye have named their new baby girl Chicago. Yup, Chicago West. There ya have it, folks.
(01-19-2018, 03:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Kimye have named their new baby girl Chicago. Yup, Chicago West. There ya have it, folks.

hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Don't dis da bitch less yo want some cap in yo ass.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't have anything against Fergie and like some of her music.

But, I thought her rendition of the national anthem ahead of yesterday's NBA All-Star game was annoyingly funny.

I read one comment saying that it was so bad Colin Kaepernick leapt to his feet. ")

I guess it's a matter of taste.
I think they used her because they couldn't get Rosanne.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2018, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't have anything against Fergie and like some of her music.

But, I thought her rendition of the national anthem ahead of yesterday's NBA All-Star game was annoyingly funny.

I read one comment saying that it was so bad Colin Kaepernick leapt to his feet. ")

I guess it's a matter of taste.
Are you talking about the "Team LeBron vs. Team Steph" game? hah
She was terrible.

My BIL and I were looking at each other like “this can’t be real?”

My opinion: she screwed it up to get people to start talking about her again.

Raise your hand if you’ve thought of Fergie in the last 10 years.

Thst’s what I thought.
This is why the NBA isn't taken seriously and can't have nice things hah

j/k, but what a trainwreck she is. Ooof.
(02-19-2018, 01:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Are you talking about the "Team LeBron vs. Team Steph" game? hah

There's only one All-Star game per year, so yep.

And, next year, if they get the most All-Star votes, James and Curry will be the team captains again. If not, other top performers will get to draft their team from the most-voted All-Star list.

I thought the game was really exciting and liked the mixing of Eastern and Western conference players on the same team. It was a good change of format; the NBA is listening to its fans and the viewership continues to rise.
(02-19-2018, 01:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She was terrible.

I was a little surpised (and relieved) that my man Draymond was able to hold back a full laugh. ')

A clip was shown on The Today Show and the cameras cut back too quickly and caught the hosts making funny faces & laughing at it.

Heard yesterday, Catlin Jenner claimed to have been "groped" for years, by Bruce Jenner! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-19-2018, 04:35 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

Heard yesterday, Catlin Jenner claimed to have been "groped" for years, by Bruce Jenner! hah

Smiley_emoticons_smile
I don't consider myself a critic and can tolerate a lot, but I had to turn Fergie off! That was awful!
(02-19-2018, 02:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 01:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Are you talking about the "Team LeBron vs. Team Steph" game? hah

There's only one All-Star game per year, so yep.

And, next year, if they get the most All-Star votes, James and Curry will be the team captains again. If not, other top performers will get to draft their team from the most-voted All-Star list.

I thought the game was really exciting and liked the mixing of Eastern and Western conference players on the same team. It was a good change of format; the NBA is listening to its fans and the viewership continues to rise.
Agreed. It's more about the viewers entertainment value than it is anything else. Kind of like professional wrestling only with more rules.
(02-19-2018, 10:33 PM)Love Child Wrote: I don't consider myself a critic and can tolerate a lot, but I had to turn Fergie off! That was awful!

It is bad (moreso when watching it than just listening to it).

I read some idiotic comments by people insisting that she's a lefty who butchered the song on purpose to show disrespect for the anthem and the U.S. -- paranoid extremists who see themselves as the patriotic police or something.

She seemed to think she'd nailed it when she wrapped it up. I thought she was probably on something, but maybe she just made a really terrible decision to try to make the anthem jazzy sexy cool. Yesterday, she said she's sorry; that she took a creative risk which didn't hit the right tone.

I feel kind of bad for her, but at least she's owning it and admitting she really missed the mark. She didn't owe anyone an apology, in my opinion. It was a backfire and pretty damn funny.