Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
coffee, tea or I've had enough of you bitchflakes! [tm]
have you ever been so fed up at work or dealing with the public that you wanted to do what this guy did? poor bastard even got arrested while he was getting laid!
nobody was hurt, so i say give him a damn medal! 19

NBC report
A flight attendant ran out of patience on a plane that just landed at JFK on Monday afternoon, so he allegedly cursed a blue streak over the p.a. system, grabbed some beers Cheers, pulled the emergency chute, slid down and ran from the plane, sources said.

Jet Blue employee Steven Slater, 38, was working on Flight 1052 from Pittsburgh to Kennedy Airport, which landed at around 12 p.m., when he got into a verbal altercation with a passenger, law-enforcement sources said.

Following a heated exchange, the flight attendant told off the entire plane on the public address system, activated an emergency chute near the back of the plane and jumped down the evacuation slide and ran for it.

The argument began when one of the 100 passengers on the flight, got up early to get her luggage from an overhead compartment, according to sources. Slater told the passenger to sit back down -- but, as he approached, the woman continued to pull her belongings down and struck him in the head with her bag, authorities said.

Slater asked for an apology but the woman cursed him out, saying in effect "go f--k yourself" and calling him a "mo-fo," according to law enforcement sources who are still sorting out the specifics. Then Slater got on the flight's announcement system and allegedly cursed out everyone on the plane -- especially the person who mouthed off to him, according to law enforcement sources.

When his tirade was through, he then took a some beers from the galley and pulled the emergency chute and slid off the Embraer 190 plane. According to police sources, he threw his luggage down first and said something to the effect of "there goes 28 years," before he took the plunge.

After getting down the slide, Slater took off into the terminal, law-enforcement sources said.

The steward was "having a bad day," sources said. no shit.

Slater was later arrested at his home in Belle Harbor, Queens by Port Authority officials. Police Police sources said that when authorities found Slater he seemed to be in the midst having sexual relations. 46 115

now THAT was police brutality! PolicePolicePolice

He is being charged with 2nd-and 4th-degree criminal mischief, 1st- and 2nd-degree reckless endangerment and criminal trespass in the 3rd degree, according to a spokeswoman for Queens DA Richard Brown. Slater faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted.

No one was injured in the incident. JetBlue, in a statement, added, "At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crewmembers at risk."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think he might be gay...He's got that limp wristed thing going on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i suspect you're right. and he's a hero! he looks like fun to be around too. Dancingparty

click here to see his photo album, he's quite well-traveled of course:

HERO BLUE

nothing phallic about this photo...

Cops found him in bed with his boyfriend 46 when they arrived to arrest him at a beachfront home in the Rockaways with a porch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, sources said.

He boasted to skeptical cops that he really did escape by chute with his carry-on luggage.

"Oh, yes, I did! I threw them down first and I went down after," he told cops, sources said.

He was grinning as police walked him in handcuffs to a squad car. "He left with a big smile on his face," said neighbor Curt Karkowski.

i bet he liked this....

.gif   icon_gayfight.gif (Size: 15.81 KB / Downloads: 78)

(08-10-2010, 05:39 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: he's quite well-traveled of course:

And he probably has impeccable taste too, most gays do. Here, they own some of the nicest decor shops in Rehoboth {commonly referred to as Gayhoboth by the natives}
Gays are also some of the cattiest bitches in town - we need a few in here!
When I heard this story, I immediately knew the guy was gay. Gays are SUCH drama queens!!!! I love it.
(08-10-2010, 11:24 AM)Jamminitin Wrote: When I heard this story, I immediately knew the guy was gay. Gays are SUCH drama queens!!!! I love it.
I agree with everything except for the part about loving it. Those flamboyant queers kinda get on my nerves actually. Dumb bitches get on my nerves too and some of those queers are even worse.
I was at the space center today and my daughter was throwing a basketball in the kids hoop thing and this queer guy that had his hair spiked, pants rolled up to just below his knees and these faggy pointed shoes on . He had just sat down next to me and was getting ready to shoot these nerf ball things at a hole in the wall and as he touched the gun he starts saying shit like "Oh, the gun is all sticky" and " My god does anyone clean these machines" and in his queerest voice looks at me and says "have you ever seen such horrid conditions?"
I look at him and says "Pal if you can stick your dick up some fagboys ass and let him lick the fucking thing off I have a hard time believing that you are really disgusted with this messy kids game, now slide your vaseline encrusted ass off the fucking stool and get the fuck away from me" (No kids heard me say this) He wandered off saying he would report me . Smiley_emoticons_smile

I do know that he does not represent the entire faggot community but I felt uneasy that he was even in the place, and would rather people like that use the ladies room where he would feel more comfortable. I might not be so nice standing in front of a urinal with my dick in my hands and would probably pull a cheech & chong move on his pointy boots.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't like pointy boots.
They looked like Beatle boots. :rofl: Who wears beatle boots with rolled up dungarees. He should be ticketed by the fashion police.
(08-10-2010, 08:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: ... I look at him and says "Pal if you can..."

I think a promotion to Mock Elder is in order here - for Maggot is an accomplished Mocker Notworthy

Many Mock-noobs would learn much from him, but I'm still waaaay better! Smiley_emoticons_fies

btw I like pointy boots on fit ladies!
(08-10-2010, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: They looked like Beatle boots. :rofl: Who wears beatle boots with rolled up dungarees. He should be ticketed by the fashion police.

(08-11-2010, 04:38 AM)God Wrote: I think a promotion to Mock Elder is in order here - for Maggot is an accomplished Mocker Notworthy

Maggot is a Mock Elder. There is only a handful of us left. Maggot, OP & myself all joined the same day. There will never be another Mock Elder, that title is reserved for the core group of us who have been with Mock since the beginning. MF created that title just for us, he thought we deserved special recognition. 17
What a fucking splendid thing to do!

Obviously I only took Maggot on face value on his post - and my comments about Mock Elder
were only to applaud his Mockiness!

You'll come to see that all of the really good mockers are very smart people. They have a great command of the English language & they know how to slam like nobodies business. Any asshole can insult but, it takes wit, humor & intelligence to mock.
I think I already did! lol!
I am fucking PISSED my trademarked bitchflake™ noun has been stolen and used for devilish purposes without permission.
86 112
(08-11-2010, 08:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am fucking PISSED my trademarked bitchflake™ noun has been stolen and used for devilish purposes without permission.

copyright pending Guido? hahahahaha

WTH! My tank driver is gone. Smiley_emoticons_shocked............I'll get you for this my pretty!