Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
coffee, tea or I've had enough of you bitchflakes! [tm]
(08-11-2010, 10:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: WTH! My tank driver is gone. Smiley_emoticons_shocked............I'll get you for this my pretty!

heh. i'll put it back now. you won't report me again will you?? Smiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_bussi

Police86

Attached Files
.jpg   smite.jpg (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 33)

(08-10-2010, 08:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I was at the space center today and my daughter was throwing a basketball in the kids hoop thing and this queer guy that had his hair spiked, pants rolled up to just below his knees and these faggy pointed shoes on . He had just sat down next to me and was getting ready to shoot these nerf ball things at a hole in the wall and as he touched the gun he starts saying shit like "Oh, the gun is all sticky" and " My god does anyone clean these machines" and in his queerest voice looks at me and says "have you ever seen such horrid conditions?"
I look at him and says "Pal if you can stick your dick up some fagboys ass and let him lick the fucking thing off I have a hard time believing that you are really disgusted with this messy kids game, now slide your vaseline encrusted ass off the fucking stool and get the fuck away from me" (No kids heard me say this) He wandered off saying he would report me . Smiley_emoticons_smile

I do know that he does not represent the entire faggot community but I felt uneasy that he was even in the place, and would rather people like that use the ladies room where he would feel more comfortable. I might not be so nice standing in front of a urinal with my dick in my hands and would probably pull a cheech & chong move on his pointy boots.

You think thats bad, I took my kids to Typhoon Lagoon in Disney world and there were two fags making out in the wave pool with their hands in each others speedos.
What are we objecting to? Fags per se, fags around kids, or what?

My stylist is gay. Biggest waste of smokin' hot manliness ever.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My stylist is gay. Biggest waste of smokin' hot manliness ever.

Does his boyfriend think that, too?

Ima thinking that his love interest thinks he's as smokin' hot as I do but, unlike me, he doesn't think it's waste at all.
that's a bummer

In more ways than one. 113
I'm surprised that fucker even had a job with the airlines...aren't open flames banned in the cabin?
Fug duh kund
Oops New York (CNN) -- While former flight attendant Steven Slater was in court Tuesday on charges stemming from the deployment of an airplane's emergency chute, his apartment was burglarized, according to a news release from the Queens County district attorney.

And this allegedly wasn't a random act of burglary. The brother of Slater's partner was the perpetrator, the district attorney said.

"The defendant is accused basically of a crime of opportunity -- brazenly breaking into his brother's apartment in broad daylight when he knew that nobody would be home," Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said of the man charged in the burglary.

Jonathan Rochelle, 39, of Belle Harbor, Queens was awaiting arraignment Wednesday in Queens Criminal Court on second-degree burglary and other charges, according to the district attorney's office.

According to the charges, Rochelle stole a laptop, printer, and microwave. If convicted, he faces up to 15 years in prison.

Slater -- who gained nationwide attention in August when he cursed a passenger over a public address system, deployed the plane's emergency evacuation slide and used it to dramatically exit the JetBlue plane as it sat at John F. Kennedy International Airport -- pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of attempted criminal mischief.

Under a plea deal, he must enter a yearlong mental health program.

The former flight attendant, Steven Slater, appeared in Queens Mental Health Court, a pilot program for certain criminal defendants with mental health issues. Judge Marcia P. Hirsch accepted his guilty plea to two charges of attempted criminal mischief, one a felony, one a misdemeanor.

Does anyone else find it peculiar or queer that all of this happened in Queens?
(08-10-2010, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: They looked like Beatle boots. :rofl: Who wears beatle boots with rolled up dungarees. He should be ticketed by the fashion police.

Maggot know about the Fashion Police??????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies