Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Blog del Narco -WARNING! GRAPHIC!
(06-09-2012, 12:03 PM)Cracker Wrote: Jesus.Christ.

Where are their legs?

i don't know. maybe here? 39

[Image: dr-coss-20110206-00038.jpg]

Oh, Goddam. I had to ask.

"They're made out of meat." ~ Terry Bisson
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I bet there is a market for wood chippers down there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
oh God the cruelty of humans.

A gruesome video depicting the decapitation of five members of a Mexican drug cartel by a rival gang has been posted on the internet in the latest atrocity in the raging battle over drug-smuggling routes.

The chilling, three-minute video is the latest stunt in the deadly feud - which has already claimed a number of similarly gruesome deaths.

The video, which was posted on the cartel-tracking blog Mundonarco.com, shows masked members of the Gulf cartel standing behind five shirtless members of the Zetas cartel, who have black 'Zs' painted on their chests.

VIDEO>>>VERY TOUGH! WARNING!
click the small bottom arrow, not the large one in center. --->

http://www.notaroja.mundonarco.com/2012/...antes.html

[Image: Untitled.png]

She was so brave -

BRAVERY, LOSS AND SACRIFICE: THE LIFE OF DR MARIA GORROSTIETA

Gorrostieta was born in 1976 and graduated in medicine from a university in the city of Morelia.

She was elected mayor of Tiquicheo in 2008 and served until 2011. During that time she defected from the Institutional Revolutionary party to the left-wing Democratic Revolution party.

In January 2009 her husband Jose Sanchez Chavez was set upon by an armed group but escaped

In October that year Maria was attacked while she was with her husband as they drove along in El Limone. Jose died that day from gunshot wounds. Maria survived but was taken to a hospital in Morelia, the state capital.

On January 23, 2010, she was attacked by men with machine guns in Ciudad Altamirano Guerrero, on her way to an event at the City Hall. She was severely injured after being hit by three bullets, as well as receiving wounds in the crash after the shooting, and had to use a colostomy bag. She said her wounds left her in constant pain.

On Saturday November 17 her body was found by farm workers from San Juan Tararameo, Cuitzeo Township, who were heading to work. She was discovered on the property known as El Chupadero. The next day she was identified by members of her family.

[Image: article-2238577-16376FF6000005DC-404_634x646.jpg]

[Image: article-2238577-16377051000005DC-315_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2238577-16381531000005DC-136_634x390.jpg]

[Image: article-2238577-16384E1C000005DC-697_634x286.jpg]

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A thoroughly disgusting story about the Evil that pervades in Mexico. I feel so bad for her little girl. At least she didn't see her murdered in front of her eyes.

Evil triumphs yet again. How a society can stand idly by while this goes on is beyond me.

I understand these Cartels mainly kill each other, but don't misunderstand what they're all about: If you attempt to put them out of business, you will die a horrible, tortuous death.

I actually know Mexicans that live in Mexico. I've been to their homes in Mexico City and Cuernavaca. Nice people. There's no outrage however, from the citizens. I don't get it.
I was watching a mexican soap opera with english subtitles and throughout the show there was constant cartel this cartel that and it was as if people had brothers and cousins working at an auto plant. They have begun to live with it and accept that that is the way this should be. And why do they all have huge tits?
It seems they are having technical difficulties but here I found another place they go.

Nine prisoners of the Gulf cartel -including Hector El Diablo Cacique excabecilla-were injured after the State Preventive Police (PEP) in an operation find hidden drugs in the prison. Los Zetas members confined in another section of the prison were mistakingly mixed with the rival cartels during the search.

Authorities came to the Cancun state prison after a raid this morning by members of the PEP in this prison. According to a statement from the SESP, the operation uncovered more than 400 doses of drugs.

The mobilization of elements of the State Police, headed by the head of the SESP, Carlos Bibiano Villa Castillo, was carried out between 21:00 am on Monday at two o’clock on Tuesday morning.

In the statement, the SESP reported that all inmates were moved to the sports courts and police searched all cells. They found 330 doses of crack, 99 of marijuana, 25 doses of powder cocaine, as well as nine metal tips, two knives, three screwdrivers, five phones and three magazines.

However, relatives of inmates revealed that, during the operation, authorities moved nine prisoners of the Gulf cartel, from their secure section to “I”, where there are concentrated members of Los Zetas.

Once in place, the nine members of the Gulf Cartel were subjected to a severe beating by Los Zetas prisoners, with the complicity of the military state authorities.

Canto Lopez said that after the operation, nine prisoners were wounded, of whom three required to be taken to the General Hospital of the State Ministry of Health (SESA).

And they say the Mexican government has nothing to do with it.......Killer is free with a dealers badge of courage.

A Mexican federal court on Friday ordered the immediate release of a 1980s drug boss accused of kidnapping, torturing and murdering a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent, judicial sources told Efe.

Rafael Caro Quintero, founder of the now-defunct Guadalajara cartel, has been behind bars since 1985 for a raft of offenses, including the death of the DEA’s Enrique “Kiki” Camarena.

Judges on a federal appellate panel in the western state of Jalisco ordered Caro Quintero freed after concluding he had served his sentences for drugs and racketeering and that the penalty imposed for Camarena’s murder was invalid because of a jurisdictional error in the original trial.

..........Ok.....Guns I hope the jerks head is found on a pole.
VIGILANTES TAKE ON THE CARTELS

It was bound to happen. Doesn't look like law enforcement in Mexico has been able (or willing?) to stop the cartels from taking over and running the country.

[Image: mexico_AP443032740318_620x350.jpg]

MORELIA, Mexico - Vigilantes belonging to a "self-defense" movement took over another town in the Mexican state of Michoacan Saturday amid confrontations that left two people dead and three wounded.

State prosecutor's spokeswoman Magdalena Guzman said the clash took place in a hamlet near the town of Tancitaro, where "self-defense" patrol members occupied the town hall and main square in a bid to kick out the western state's dominant Knights Templar drug cartel.

The Michoacan state government said the vigilantes came from two nearby towns and that police and prosecutors had been sent to Tancitaro.

Vigilantes, some wearing bandanas or ski masks and carrying assault rifles, could be seen lounging in the town's picturesque square. Soldiers and police stood guard, to prevent further violence.

Investigators are working to determine whether the dead in Saturday's confrontation are vigilantes or Knights Templar gunmen.

Residents in about a half-dozen Michoacan towns have risen up since February to shake off the dominance of the pseudo-religious cartel, which levied heavy and wide-ranging extortion payments on the population.

A "Dr. Mireles," described as general counsel for the Citizen's Self Defense Council for Tepalcatepec, said in a video submitted to the Borderland Beat blog that what was happening in Michoacan was "a case of civil, not peaceful, resistance and defense...Fear had crossed the line of what was permissible and imaginary."

He continued: "The failed state was no longer a myth; the loss of political, social, economic and judicial control became undeniable. Citizens and rural people from all social strata organized, armed themselves and decided to confront, using the only means within their reach, the rule of organized crime. Forced by their tragedy, they chose to break the rules to decide their lives and recover their freedom. Every people has a limit.

Hipolito Mora Chavez, described in the same video as the leader of the La Ruana Self Defense Group, said: "I think that the cities are going to do what we are doing, fighting, rising up for their freedom. Because that's what it's all about, freedom, that we no longer had here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexican-vigi...ther-town/
(11-26-2012, 03:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I was watching a mexican soap opera with english subtitles and throughout the show there was constant cartel this cartel that and it was as if people had brothers and cousins working at an auto plant. They have begun to live with it and accept that that is the way this should be. And why do they all have huge tits?

Cartel dominance, or at least influence, is now just a way of life in parts of Mexico - IMO.

There are those who view some of the cartel kingpins as folk heroes who employ many and provide housing for those in poverty.

El Chapo Guzman was just captured. He was the Most Wanted drug lord in Mexico and Public Enemy Number One in Chicago (some bases of his Sinaloa cartel there - the US is asking for extradiction). El Chapo had evaded capture by Mexican and US authorities for 13 years. His arrest is a huge Drug Enforcement victory for both countries.

[Image: 525]

But, from what I'm reading, seems a lot of people in Mexico are more worried than relieved about his capture. What impact will it have on the economy? Will smaller more violent cartel gangs rush in to claim territory? Will it make no difference at all since El Chapo Guzman had already set up what's considered a very well organized transition plan within his organization?

El Chapo had evaded capture recently using interconnected underground drainage tunnels between some of his properties. This time, he was in Mazatlan with his wife and daughters when he was finally apprehended by Mexican LE with the help of American authorities tracking his cell phone to pinpoint his location.

Story: http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexic...z2uLAX9c9Q

P.s. The Mexican telenovela stars are a busty bunch, for sure. I think ratings is the reason and suspect that they attract a lot of male viewers.
I'm so bored of beheadings, I like their new chopping people up with axes tho, that's cool.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I hear ya. How about headless bodies hanging from an overpass or bags of body parts? I'm a little freaked out by the ones that are nothing more than a torso.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
162 people dead in this thread. ISIS and the Cartels seem to have some kind of connection with each other.
Everyone thought it was a man that began Blog El Narco but it was actually a very brave 20 something woman that goes by the name of "Lucy" (not her real name)
To bad the Mexican government is over run with Cartel people to be of any help.

link
(08-22-2017, 09:16 AM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone thought it was a man that began Blog El Narco but it was actually a very brave 20 something woman that goes by the name of "Lucy" (not her real name)
To bad the Mexican government is over run with Cartel people to be of any help.

link
The Mexican Govt. is ripe with payoffs and inside men. Always has been. Our side of the border isn't much better in the rural communities. It's a long standing partnership that pays well.