Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
is calling someone 'FAT' bigotry?
a health issue? the last safe prejudice? what is YOUR attitude?
i'll tell you mine in this one particular instance...this cop. i am sorry, but i had to spend lots of time in inservice training all through the work year...groundfighting, defensive tactics etc. i never would have been able to function in this condition. i sure as hell would not want this officer to be my backup! can she run? can she fight? can she fucking breathe? are there no standards? she never would have passed the physical abilities test to get hired or made it through academy. Police

In this Aug. 4, 2010 photo, store owner David Torres, center, talks with police officers Alejandra Vargas, left, and Manny Cantor-Alonso while they patrol and hand out information on hate crimes in the Port Richmond section of Staten Island, New York. An increasing number of attacks being investigated as bias attacks mostly targeting Mexican immigrants in the neighborhood, have prompted police to deploy additional foot and mounted patrols, a command post and Mexican-born officers to distribute bilingual fliers with safety tips.

click for blubber

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

when you've done your arrests, she can sit on 'em!

e2a:
any form of abuse is a crime, but we should be able to call a spade a spade!
so that means not shouting abuse down the street, but having a quiet word,
"do you know, you're so fucking fat, I'm worried about your health, even if you're too fat to notice." Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(08-16-2010, 08:00 AM)God Wrote: when you've done your arrests, she can sit on 'em!

POLICE BRUTALITY! that's another thread. hah

Attached Files
.gif   cop&donkey.gif (Size: 9.58 KB / Downloads: 128)

There should be standards for police officers. I think they need to be fit to effectively do their jobs. I would think it would be terribly difficult for a lardass to chase a suspect.

I think I probably discriminate against fat people & when I see fat people with their fat kids, I blame the parent & consider that a form of abuse.

I have huge issues with fat & it's something I've struggled with since I was a teenager. Fat horrifies me & I don't think logically where it is concerned.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
she should be at a desk. not on the street, armed and in uniform. anything can and does happen.
i would have bitched if she were assigned as my partner.

they do have standards as police officers, at the cadet level.

it's just this pc world that means those standards cannot be applied continuously through service,
as it is an 'offence' to tell someone they're a fat fucker and they can't do their job properly that they are
paid for.
at least on my sheriff dept. those standards had to be met throughout one's service/career. that's why we had inservice training. if one could not meet the standards of inservice, they were given some time to get their act together. after that, they may have been moved to another type duty. like dispatch where they could sit on their arses.
and not be a menace to other officers' safety.

I'll do the 110m hurdle across backgarden fences with you any day, LC!
This officer carries no stripes , she has not been long in the uniform or she has failed to achieve.

I for one would not work with her, it would have been my ass doing the running with no guarantee that she would show up anytime soon after I caught to rabbit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

She's a big one. I don't know how far she could run, but she does look like she could kick someones ass.
(08-16-2010, 10:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This officer carries no stripes , she has not been long in the uniform or she has failed to achieve.

I for one would not work with her, it would have been my ass doing the running with no guarantee that she would show up anytime soon after I caught to rabbit.

Shut up, Dick. She would tie your scrawny ass into a pretzel.

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-16-2010, 11:01 AM)sally Wrote: Shut up, Dick. She would tie your scrawny ass into a pretzel.

HATE CRIME! - Not the first bit, tho'! Smiley_emoticons_fies
Looks can be deceiving, haven't you ever seen a scrawny man or woman that was as strong as an ox!?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yes, nearly all skinny people I have known have been strong.
They are quick and they have the advantage.

Fat people, on the other hand, can come across as hard - but face them up
and they back down just as quick; they know they're too slow to get a good one in,
but if they do connect you know it's gonna hurt! lol!
Odie Is fat and I hate her.... Nuff said really.
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

(08-16-2010, 05:11 PM)Oscar Wrote: Odie Is fat and I hate her.... Nuff said really.

oh hell Oscar, you made me spill my tea! 112 11528

(08-16-2010, 11:01 AM)sally Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 10:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This officer carries no stripes , she has not been long in the uniform or she has failed to achieve.

Shut up, Dick. She would tie your scrawny ass into a pretzel.

So size matters to you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The size of your hat obviously does to you, Dick
(08-17-2010, 12:49 AM)God Wrote: The size of your hat obviously does to you, Dick

It must be terrible for you always playing catch up picking up the crumbs of originality from other posters.

Keep trying, maybe one day you will actually come up with something original, something of your own.
John Adams