Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
is calling someone 'FAT' bigotry?
I'm trying Dick, I'm trying! lol!

I accept your slappy wet fish across my face! pmsl!
Sally: you are one of the few Mock people I actually missed a little. Aren't you thrilled!?

As for fatties: I know this sounds "bad" but every year it grosses me out more and more how many overweight people there are, kids included. People are eating chemical-soaked foods that are the opposite of fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains as they truck themselves into the local Weight Watchers with their chubby kids. I see it often because I happen to do some business at an office across from one. Their stamina, speed, and energy levels have to be fucked up and low, so I don't see how very overweight people could possibly qualify as police officers.
86 112
(08-17-2010, 08:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Sally: you are one of the few Mock people I actually missed a little. Aren't you thrilled!?

As for fatties: I know this sounds "bad" but every year it grosses me out more and more how many overweight people there are, kids included. People are eating chemical-soaked foods that are the opposite of fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains as they truck themselves into the local Weight Watchers with their chubby kids. I see it often because I happen to do some business at an office across from one. Their stamina, speed, and energy levels have to be fucked up and low, so I don't see how very overweight people could possibly qualify as police officers.

We saw your picture chubby! :nono:

As I recall it , that picture was the starting point for the epic mocks in relation to your ample moobs.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-16-2010, 08:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So size matters to you?

Doesn't it matter to most women? You know, they have these new pills out that increase penis size in length and girth if thats the reason you're always so fucking grouchy.
(08-17-2010, 08:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Sally: you are one of the few Mock people I actually missed a little. Aren't you thrilled!?

I couldn't be more thrilled, Flexi Frank.
(08-17-2010, 05:24 PM)sally Wrote:

Doesn't it matter to most women? You know, they have these new pills out that increase penis size in length and girth if thats the reason you're always so fucking grouchy.

Ahhh, No sweetie I'm not grouchy, Im just the type of man who knows that no matter what I say the true meaning my wit and words will be dimished by some under privledged overly expectant female.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-17-2010, 06:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Ahhh, No sweetie I'm not grouchy, Im just the type of man who knows that no matter what I say the true meaning my wit and words will be dimished by some under privledged overly expectant female.

Just feel lucky that I can even make out your words, you illiterate bastard.
(08-17-2010, 07:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 06:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Just feel lucky that I can even make out your words, you illiterate bastard.

Case in point.
John Adams

this is disgusting child abuse.

A Chinese baby has become so chubby he now weighs the same as a six-year-old child.

Ten-month-old Lei Lei has been nicknamed the ‘Michelin Baby’ after tipping the scales at a whopping 20kg (3.1 stones)(44 lbs).

According to his mother, Cheng Qingyu, her son was a normal weight at birth, but thanks to his ravenous appetite OR THANKS TO HER STUFFING HIM LIKE A CHRISTMAS TURKEY, he has steadily ballooned since.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-19-2010, 01:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is disgusting child abuse.

A Chinese baby has become so chubby he now weighs the same as a six-year-old child.

Ten-month-old Lei Lei has been nicknamed the ‘Michelin Baby’ after tipping the scales at a whopping 20kg (3.1 stones)(44 lbs).

According to his mother, Cheng Qingyu, her son was a normal weight at birth, but thanks to his ravenous appetite OR THANKS TO HER STUFFING HIM LIKE A CHRISTMAS TURKEY, he has steadily ballooned since.

The mother is making her baby "live to eat", instead of "eat to live"!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

both "live to eat" and "eat to live" can be anagrammed to "teat o' evil" !

Baby Sumo
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
this is tragic and another case of neglect and abuse! DCF is investigating this mess, a little too late. except maybe for the boys.
this girl died because she was over 500 lbs. and living with no utilities. fucking bum parents. let her get like this ---and saved themselves!

sept. 15. ROCKFORD, Illinois — Matters turned from bad to tragic today for a family living in a home with no utilities. Firefighters said an unattended candle left burning overnight on a wooden table ignited a fire that claimed the life of an 18-year-old woman early today and injured four other family members.

Jamaya Herron, 18, was pronounced dead at the scene at 4:45 a.m. nearly an hour after a fire broke out at her parents’ home, 2206 Clover Ave.

Her cousins, brothers Joequavian, 11, and Javarus Blankenship, 10, are listed in serious condition at University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison where they’re being treated for burns and carbon monoxide inhalation, said Chief Derek Bergsten.

Herron’s father, Joseph, 52, and mother, Delores Renea Herron, 46, were taken to SwedishAmerican Hospital. Delores Herron is being treated for smoke inhalation and was in serious condition. Joseph Herron’s injuries are not believed to be serious and he may be released Tuesday, family members said.

Firefighters were dispatched to the home at 3:51 a.m., and the first engine company arrived in four minutes to find heavy smoke and fire coming from the one-story home on the corner of Michigan and Clover avenues, Bergsten said.

Two escaped quickly
Joseph and Delores Herron and Javarus Blankenship had escaped the burning house before firefighters arrived, Division Chief Matt Knott said.

Joequavian Blankenship and Jamaya Herron were found in a rear bedroom. Heavy flames prevented firefighters from entering the front door, forcing them to retrieve Joequavian through a window, Bergsten said.

Winnebago County Coroner Sue Fiduccia said the teenage girl weighed an estimated 500 pounds. Fiduccia and Chief Bergsten said flames had to be extinguished before several firefighters could enter the front door and retrieve her. Fiduccia said the teen had a history of asthma, and early indications show that she died from smoke inhalation. An autopsy is scheduled today.

Smoke detectors probed
“While the investigation is ongoing, we have been able to determine that the fire originated in the living room,” Knott said. “The cause is attributed to an unattended candle. Smoke detectors may have been present, but we have been unable to determine if they were working at the time of the fire.”

Two firefighters injured
Two firefighters, Capt. Steve Van Vleet and Kurt Gazouski, were injured attempting to remove the teenager from the house, District Chief Lynn Washburn said.

Throughout much of the morning, firefighters pulled out anything that was charred to prevent the fire from restarting, Bergsten said. Charred belongings were piled in the front yard of the home, including bed frames, mattresses and two children’s bicycles.

James Vronch, senior building inspector for the city’s code enforcement, arrived at the house about 9:45 a.m. to condemn the home and board up the windows and doors.

Early reports show the home didn’t have any utilities — no gas, electric or water was connected.

Vronch said city records also showed no one was listed as living at the home. Neighbors on the scene said the family only recently moved back into the home from a hotel.

http://tl-ph.facebook.com/people/Jamaya-...1452335387

There should be a happy medium. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That anorexic chick is downright gross.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ok first off im not going to read through 3 pages of a thread so sorry if a i repeat others views

i think there is a difference between curvy, thick, chubby, fat and obese...to me anyway, those are five different categories of body size...now is it a hate crime to call someone "fat"? Going by my levels of weight (thats above median average) i would say no, its not a hate crime. i think 99% of people who are fat have chosen that path so what? then we are supposed to ignore it and not say anything? thats what happens in a social group, the odd person gets centered...now dont get me wrong if the person getting centered was because of their color or sexual orientation then i think THATS not fair because its something he/she is born as, obviously.

i also know that certain people have glandular problems etc...but thats a massive minority and the simple fact is that in western culture a lot of obese people exist and its typically by choice whether subconsciously or not, its something that can be avoided with activity so while i do not condone making fun of ANYBODY i wouldnt label calling someone fat as a hate crime, thats too much of a broad brush that can paint the majority of us so whats next calling someone thin is a hate crime? there has to be lines and boundaries we have to make sure people are protected at the same time as a freedom of expression and its a fine balance.

for what its worth i dont see being overweight as a handicap anyway, plenty of men like "junk in the trunk", including myself
OMG they need a rhino scanner! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

from the Daily Mail

9th December 2010
* Mother of one, 49, urgently needs brain scan but is too big for an MRI machine

A woman believed to be the world's fattest at 700lbs is facing a battle to shed weight after being told by doctors she could die.

Terri Smith is confined to her bedroom in her Ohio home unable to move, stand or roll over by herself.

Suffering from severe headaches which doctors fear could stem from a brain problem, Terri urgently needs a brain scan - but is too big to fit inside an MRI machine.

To undergo the scan and receive the life-saving treatment she may require, Terri is now embarking on a weight loss regime of exercise and healthy eating.

She relies on her husband Myron, 44, and oldest daughter Najah, 30, to do everything for her.

The 49-year-old must be washed, fed and dressed on the bed and wears nappies which her daughter and husband change.

'My husband is my guardian angel,' said Terri.

'He's stuck by me through everything. Most men would have left a long time ago and who could blame them but Myron is a living saint.'

Terri was always large - at age seven she weighed almost 112lbs.

'My nickname at school was fatso,' she said. 'No one wanted me on their sports team and that didn't help the fat.

'We grew up on soul food and no one thought anything about it.

'That's just what people did where I'm from. We never watched what we ate at all and we didn't know what was healthy and what wasn't.'

By the age of 20 Terri weighed 252lbs but she remained active and held a job as a mental health care worker for 20 years.

'I used to help people wash, feed and dress themselves,' she said.

'Back then I never thought that the tables would turn and someone would be doing all that stuff for me.'

After marrying her husband in 1986 Terri was big but happy.

'I prayed for a man like Myron and he came to me,' she said 'He's kind, gentle and he loves me for who

'I am. Even now he tells me I'm pretty, that man is amazing.'

But she continued to eat the same diet and kept on growing, while her husband and daughter stayed slim.

Terri, who suffers severe headaches, needs an MRI scan to check for a potential brain tumour but is too big to fit in any scanners or into the doors of a hospital clinic.

She faces a race against time to lose weight in a bid to qualify for gastric surgery to save her life.

When Terri was 32 she developed severe arthritis in her knees and couldn't walk for more than a few steps.

She was given an electric wheelchair and the lack of exercise made the weight pile on.

'I used to walk everywhere and be on my feet at work but suddenly I was trapped,' she said.

As the years passed her weight ballooned until she could hardly stand.

Then, after her doctor changed her diuretic medication, she gained a staggering 91lb in 30 days. She suddenly found herself bedbound and has been trapped for almost three years.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi said: "I have been seeing Terri for six months.

'Caring for someone of Terri's size is very difficult. It is very hard to move and transport her. Hospitals do not have equipment to hold someone of her girth.

'Terri needs an MRI but there are no machines in the region big enough to take her weight.

'We thought that it might be possible for Terri to have an MRI at the Cleveland Zoo in the machine used for the elephants and rhinos but the zoo does not have a license for humans.

'We're hoping the Cleveland clinic can find an MRI for Terri.'

that is just wrong.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
In her case, it's a compliment.

The phrase "Food Blister" seems appropriate.
Myron is a huge part of her problem, as she apparently can't get the food on her own. So he's ultimately the enabler!!! Guess he's looking for her to die young!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!