Zsa Zsa still alive!
Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

RE: Zsa Zsa asks for last rites

the phony fucking prince may be in luck:

LA Times
Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed back to hospital, publicist says
November 12, 2010

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been taken by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics from the celebrity's Bel-Air estate to a hospital.

Gabor's publicist told CNN that the actress suffered a massive blood clot and needed immediate medical care.

Paramedics responded to the estate in 1000 block of Bel Air Road and transported an unidentified individual from the home at 1:26 p.m. said Brian Humphrey, a Fire Department spokesman.

The actress has already made several trips to the hospital this year with severe medical issues, including blood clots.

11-12-2010 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I feel sorry for this old woman. Damn shame she's too infirm to kick the prince's junky ass to the curb.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-13-2010 07:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

i hope she lives to be 100 and he has to empty her bedpan!

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor returned home Saturday from a Los Angeles hospital a day after she was rushed there by ambulance for a swollen leg, her husband said.

Paramedics initially suspected Gabor suffered from a blood clot in her left leg, but an emergency room doctor at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center later determined she had an infection, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt said Saturday.

11-13-2010 02:51 PM

Cracker Away
White Devil

Which one was on Green Acres? That's the one I like.

How old do you want to live to be? I don't want to be really old if I'm not healthy and if someone has to change my diapers (especially if they don't wax me...)

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
11-14-2010 11:36 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

That was Eva, the only reason I know that is because a couple people used to sing the Green Acres theme song to me when I first moved onto the farm. They thought they were raggin' on me.

I want to die before Cowboy.

11-14-2010 12:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cracker Away
White Devil

Do you really want to die before the one you love so much? Then he would be sad and lost... I just renewed my insurances. I upped the ante for my loved ones. They will love me more when I die. hahaha

I hope Prince Asshole really loves her. Because somebody else surely would have.

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
11-14-2010 12:23 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-14-2010 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:  Do you really want to die before the one you love so much?

Oh Gawd, yes & I tell him so, hahaha. He's older than I am so the chance of that actually happening is pretty slim.

11-14-2010 12:30 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

damn shame she has to endure this before she dies. but she has surprised people before with her will to live.

1/3/11 Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to hospital to have half her leg amputated, according to her husband Prince von Asshat.

Von Asshat told website TMZ he had to call a private ambulance to take 93-year-old Gabor for treatment after the blood clot in her leg spread.

He added that doctors advised him to take his wife in to hospital before Christmas but Gabor refused, saying she wanted to spend the festive season at home for what could be the last time.

Doctors examined a lesion on Gabor's leg that had gone from just over an inch to about a foot and was growing gangrenous, publicist John Blanchette said.

01-03-2011 08:50 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

not long to go for poor Zsa Zsa writing is on the wall. I think amputation at such a fragile age of 93 is very risky. I wouldnt think she would be a candidate for surgery. But then the alternative isnt good either. I wonder why they have let the wound get this big before acting before.

01-03-2011 09:00 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

You would think with the advanced age and things she would not even notice the freaking thing was not even attached anymore. Like her teeth or something.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-03-2011 09:51 PM

Luke Warmwater Offline
Tepid Bitch

give her a pogo-stick and send her home for christ's sake...

Fug duh kund
01-04-2011 03:20 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

She must be a tuff old bird. I kinda admire the way she's fighting.

01-04-2011 06:50 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

LOS ANGELES — Doctors are treating Zsa Zsa Gabor with powerful antibiotics in hopes of avoiding amputating part of her leg.

"The lesion is apparently very deep. They're afraid it may be into the bone, which would not be good," "Before taking that drastic measure, they want to give it one last chance with some really poweful antibiotics."

01-04-2011 09:26 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

Zsa Zsa's right leg above the knee is being amputated today. Signs_173

[Image: t1larg.jpg]

01-14-2011 05:25 PM