Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zsa Zsa still alive!
LOS ANGELES -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist says the 93-year-old actress is in extremely serious condition after having two blood clots removed at a Los Angeles hospital.

Publicist John Blanchette said Sunday that he had spoken with Gabor's husband Frederic Von Anhalt, who had told him of her condition. Blanchette described the situation as "very sad."

Her publicist told AFP that the actress asked to see a priest to receive her last rites.

Blanchette says Gabor was in surgery for several hours Saturday for the removal of the clots from her upper body, one of them very close to her heart.

Gabor was hospitalized Friday afternoon because she was bleeding and in a lot of pain.

She had broken her hip July 17, had hip replacement surgery and had just returned home from the hospital Wednesday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   t10113.gif (Size: 8.03 KB / Downloads: 136)
.gif   t10109.gif (Size: 1.47 KB / Downloads: 130)

two blood clots?

I didn't know she was married bigamously...
i think her husband, the phony prince, can hardly wait for the funeral and reading of the will.
he had her dead a couple weeks ago. how disappointing for him that he had to wait a little longer.

in fact, didn't a couple hookers steal his wallet and his clothes a few years back? 28 115

I don't like that guy. He's a gold digger & social climber. Stupid fuck even said he was the father of that blonde bimbo's baby. Her name escapes me but, she was a trainwreck before she OD'ed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-16-2010, 11:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't like that guy. He's a gold digger & social climber. Stupid fuck even said he was the father of that blonde bimbo's baby. Her name escapes me but, she was a trainwreck before she OD'ed.

anna nicole silicone.

and while you're at it padre, sing a few bars for me too...

Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay.
I just adore a penthouse view.
Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square

You are my wife.
Good bye, city life.
Green Acres we are there. :wheelchair:
Fug duh kund
I believe that was Eva.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
TODAY, 831
Gabor, 93, was taken by ambulance from her Bel Air, California, home to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where she had undergone hip replacement surgery earlier this summer, publicist John Blanchette said Tuesday.

She was hospitalized for several days earlier this month for complications relating to the surgery, he said.

Her husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, was "very agitated" after calling for an ambulance Tuesday morning, he said.

Gabor had returned home from the hospital two weeks ago because she "wants to spend her final days at her home," Blanchette said at the time.
THEN LEAVE HER AT HOME!

[Image: 55017100.jpg]

(08-31-2010, 03:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: THEN LEAVE HER AT HOME!

Dying people get no respect.
I thought she already got them....

Hey, no fucking curtain calls!
Fug duh kund
(09-01-2010, 02:39 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: Hey, no fucking curtain calls!

Encore! Encore! 113
the "prince", with one hand on his shriveled old dick and one hand in her purse, is probably pretty pissed off she has stubbornly refused to die.

Here she is a most recent picture taken this year.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
the phony fucking prince may be in luck:

LA Times
Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed back to hospital, publicist says
November 12, 2010

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been taken by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics from the celebrity's Bel-Air estate to a hospital.

Gabor's publicist told CNN that the actress suffered a massive blood clot and needed immediate medical care.

Paramedics responded to the estate in 1000 block of Bel Air Road and transported an unidentified individual from the home at 1:26 p.m. said Brian Humphrey, a Fire Department spokesman.

The actress has already made several trips to the hospital this year with severe medical issues, including blood clots.

I feel sorry for this old woman. Damn shame she's too infirm to kick the prince's junky ass to the curb.
i hope she lives to be 100 and he has to empty her bedpan!

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor returned home Saturday from a Los Angeles hospital a day after she was rushed there by ambulance for a swollen leg, her husband said.

Paramedics initially suspected Gabor suffered from a blood clot in her left leg, but an emergency room doctor at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center later determined she had an infection, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt said Saturday.

Which one was on Green Acres? That's the one I like.

How old do you want to live to be? I don't want to be really old if I'm not healthy and if someone has to change my diapers (especially if they don't wax me...)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

That was Eva, the only reason I know that is because a couple people used to sing the Green Acres theme song to me when I first moved onto the farm. They thought they were raggin' on me.

I want to die before Cowboy.
Do you really want to die before the one you love so much? Then he would be sad and lost... I just renewed my insurances. I upped the ante for my loved ones. They will love me more when I die. hahaha

I hope Prince Asshole really loves her. Because somebody else surely would have.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.