Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zsa Zsa still alive!
(11-14-2010, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do you really want to die before the one you love so much?

Oh Gawd, yes & I tell him so, hahaha. He's older than I am so the chance of that actually happening is pretty slim.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
damn shame she has to endure this before she dies. but she has surprised people before with her will to live.

1/3/11 Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to hospital to have half her leg amputated, according to her husband Prince von Asshat.

Von Asshat told website TMZ he had to call a private ambulance to take 93-year-old Gabor for treatment after the blood clot in her leg spread.

He added that doctors advised him to take his wife in to hospital before Christmas but Gabor refused, saying she wanted to spend the festive season at home for what could be the last time.

Doctors examined a lesion on Gabor's leg that had gone from just over an inch to about a foot and was growing gangrenous, publicist John Blanchette said.

not long to go for poor Zsa Zsa writing is on the wall. I think amputation at such a fragile age of 93 is very risky. I wouldnt think she would be a candidate for surgery. But then the alternative isnt good either. I wonder why they have let the wound get this big before acting before.
You would think with the advanced age and things she would not even notice the freaking thing was not even attached anymore. Like her teeth or something.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
give her a pogo-stick and send her home for christ's sake...
Fug duh kund

She must be a tuff old bird. I kinda admire the way she's fighting.
LOS ANGELES — Doctors are treating Zsa Zsa Gabor with powerful antibiotics in hopes of avoiding amputating part of her leg.

"The lesion is apparently very deep. They're afraid it may be into the bone, which would not be good," "Before taking that drastic measure, they want to give it one last chance with some really poweful antibiotics."

Zsa Zsa's right leg above the knee is being amputated today. Signs_173

[Image: t1larg.jpg]

Zsa Zsa is Hungarian for "Eileen" and Japanese for "Irene".
Los Angeles (CNN) -- When Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband told the actress Saturday night that her right leg was amputated Friday she joked about it, Prince Frederic Von Asshat said Sunday.

"She said 'I'm gonna die anyhow,'" Von Asshat said.

Gabor, 93, was "doing better" Sunday and the doctor told him "the wound looks very good, better than expected," he said.

Von Asswipe didn't tell his wife what was about to happen when she was being rolled into surgery at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He said he feared she might become hysterical or have a heart attack if she knew they were going to amputate her right leg above the knee. BULLSHIT!! SHE HAD TO SIGN CONSENT! i don't think she's been declared incompetent.

tough lady! :wheelchair:
and asshat already has her house for sale.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor left a Los Angeles hospital Saturday, a week after her right leg was amputated, her husband said.

Gabor, who turns 94 next month, healed quickly after the amputation at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, according to Prince Frederic Von Anhalt.

She returned to her Bel Air, California, mansion -- where she lives with Von Asswipe -- on Saturday afternoon.

The 28-room home, which has a commanding view of West Los Angeles, was put up for sale this week by Von Anhalt, who said he could no longer to maintain it and pay for Gabor's mounting medical bills. The mansion, which was once the home to rock legend Elvis Presley, is listed at $28 million.

He strikes me as being very smarmy. I can't help but feel he doesn't have her best interests at heart.
(01-23-2011, 07:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He strikes me as being very smarmy. I can't help but feel he doesn't have her best interests at heart.

see post #4. he's a greedy pig. a fucking phony and a whoremonger.

poor Zsa Zsa has been rushed to hospital. don't know any details yet.

Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed to a hospital after blood began pouring from her mouth, TMZ reports.

Gabor's husband Frederic Prinz von Anhalt said Gabor was being taken to UCLA Medical Center.

Anhalt said there was "lots of blood coming out of her mouth" before she was taken, TMZ reports.

Zsa Zsa Gabor, who was rushed to Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday morning with suspected internal bleeding, is having trouble recognizing her husband and doctor, according to her publicist.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-01-2011, 03:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: poor Zsa Zsa has been rushed to hospital. don't know any details yet.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was taken by ambulance to a Los Angeles hospital Tuesday morning, the spokesman for her husband said.

"She was spitting blood," spokesman John Blanchette said.

Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, her husband of almost 25 years, called her doctor who instructed him to call the ambulance, Blanchette said.

Gabor, who turns 94 on Sunday, spent three weeks at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center last month. Her right leg was amputated because of an infection.

It's hard to "kick the bucket" when you only have one leg.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

You make me laugh at all the inappropriate stuff. 52
If she were a dog or a cat she'd be euthanized already. Human suffering sucks.
i hope the poor thing doesn't need another amputation. Signs_173

LOS ANGELES -- A publicist says Zsa Zsa Gabor is being taken to a hospital by ambulance because there is no blood flow in her left leg.

Publicist John Blanchette said Wednesday that doctors ordered the ailing 94-year-old actress to go to UCLA Medical Center because of the problem.

Most of Gabor's right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's fucked up.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.