Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Obama is here
Tongue 
this will be a photo op for 10 days, i hope the local great white sharks haven't seen this! hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf9W7Lh_x...r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQzsW0E_...r_embedded

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

this is where they stay, the very lovely Blue Heron Farm.

.gif   th_4780584a.gif (Size: 10.3 KB / Downloads: 230)

visiting a bookstore today...
he played golf too, secret service all over the place in golf carts~~
all photos courtesy Cape Cod Times.

That must be kinda cool having the Prez in your 'hood. I remember you posting stuff last summer when he was there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm really diggin' that stone fence.
i love the fieldstone fences too, they are all over New England. (elsewhere too i am sure) farmers cleared their fields and that's what they did with all the rocks. they do have a certain rustic beauty to them. and some are very old. my Dad built us a beautiful fieldstone fireplace.
the Obamas are on the Vineyard, so thankfully not in my 'hood!

their vacation has been rained out so far, and the first lady spent a couple hours at a private club for lunch while a group of wet locals waited outside to catch a glimpse of her.
here are 2 soaked fans waiting for the first doggy! hah

fried shrimp and lobster rolls for lunch! Smiley_emoticons_razz

vacation over, bye bye Obamas Hibye

I see he's wearing a bike helmet this time. 113
Nice thread!
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

he's coming back to the Vineyard this month. i don't know date yet.

the Pres.----> Relaxed Drink

Boston Herald this morning:

Hey, President Obama: The stock market’s in the toilet, the nation’s credit rating tanked and unemployment’s still over 9 percent, what are you gonna do now?

He’s going to the Vineyard!

The prez and his family are scheduled to arrive on The Rock late this afternoon to begin a 10-day vacation on the celebrity-choked summer home to the rich, famous and well connected. And as the first family got set to check into Blue Heron Farm, their $50,000-a-week summer rental in West Tisbury, the chorus of catcalls continued over the commander-in-chief’s ill-timed retreat. [Image: attachment.php?aid=2488]

(08-18-2011, 07:12 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]Boston Herald this morning:

Hey, President Obama: The stock market’s in the toilet, the nation’s credit rating tanked and unemployment’s still over 9 percent, what are you gonna do now?

Well besides going on a vacation, he has had his people launch an investigation into S&P's mortgage practices.

I guess that's what you get when you lower the nations credit rating a notch-next thing that the government will say is that the 'recession' is all S&P's fault.
hah

Let them eat cake!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
the very wealthy Vineyard residents will still welcome him.

more from the Boston Herald today:
Economically depressed Americans may be sour on President Obama’s Vineyard vacation and, truth be told, the island doesn’t seem all that excited about it either!

A cruise through Edgartown center yesterday yielded no “I Vacationed With The President” T-shirts, no “Welcome To The Vineyard” signs and no cardboard cutouts of the first family for tourist photo ops. Even Edgartown Books, which always put together a bag of summer reading for the Obamas and the Clintons before them, hadn’t bothered to get together a literary care package for the first family as of yesterday.

At Sharky’s Cantina, they are still serving Obamaritas, although they aren’t advertised on the menu or the specials board and you have to ask if you want one.

Kissing ass is not welcoming.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

he's arrived. here is where he stays:

i'll get more pics tomorrow.

[Image: article-2027186-0D7847C500000578-188_634x380.jpg]

Did you get a picture of his big black bus that was made in Canada?

I like it when he vacations/campaigns. I feel better knowing Hillary is running the country.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
christ he's already kissing babies. and going to a fundraiser tonight.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.d...egory=NEWS