Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

how is your weather?
inquiring nosy-bodies want to know. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
this is important stuff!
so report often! 17

it has been sunny and in the 60s (F) here all morning, i LOVE this! it means Autumn is coming! Woo <-------whoo hooo guy.

Attached Files
.gif   th_weather.gif (Size: 39.38 KB / Downloads: 776)

well hell, isn't ANYBODY having any weather?? 37

[Image: ofjnd.gif] [Image: ofjnd.gif]
[Image: ofjnd.gif][Image: ofjnd.gif]

Attached Files
.gif   sprinkler.gif (Size: 48.23 KB / Downloads: 769)

It's a fucking cracker day here today for winter... sun is shining and its around the 23C mark. Not a breath of wind to speak of and hardly a cloud in the sky. Anyone would think spring has already sprung
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

It's still dark outside, it's 78 degrees & just as fucking humid as it can be.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i know it's likely a silly question Crash, but do you have 4 differentiated seasons? do you get an Autumn? i know in florida i had 3 seasons...hot, fucking hellishly hot Diablo and goddamn hurricanes.

i think today my garden will get a good soaking. in fact maybe all week.

Attached Files
.gif   rain-1.gif (Size: 41.81 KB / Downloads: 742)
.gif   th_blooming_double.gif (Size: 38.04 KB / Downloads: 721)

I like it when it rains on a Sunday. It's a free day for me when it does so.
i LOVE rainy days!
~~~ soothing gentle rain~~~

[Image: 14p9jn.gif]

Yeah, we get the defined four seasons, LC...Although Autumn (Fall) and spring are usually shortish, our summers are usually long and the winters quite mild the closer to the tropics you get. In the south (Victoria & Tasmania), they get a long winter and their weather is more sporadic
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Heavy rain yesterday, so far rain all day today, and the forcast is for heavy rain the next 3 days here! I better start building an ark! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's an all around great day...Perfect East Coast weather...80 something, no humidity, sunshine...It's a gem of a day in every regard.
here's our weather on the Cape today...a good day to stay in!
the ferries to the Vineyard and Nantucket were cancelled due to high winds.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can see the weather at my local beach for yourself via the surfcam at this address...

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/camer...&state=NSW
Sept.~~it's sunny, cool and crisp, a hint of impending Autumn in the air...i LOVE it~~

[Image: acorns.jpg]

It's awesome late summer weather on the East Coast. I hate to see summer come to a close, I really do. It's already been too chilly to swim in the early mornings now. Yesterday I had many of my windows open for the first time since probably late April. I dread seeing it get any colder.

It just began to rain. Yabba dabba do! :B
Spring has sprung here and the last few days have been sensational sunny days of around 22C... Hardly a cloud in the sky
Sunny 81° WNW at 11 mph in western VA.
Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::
Light Rain 60°F Wind NNE at 8mph. Loving this cool weather. When I go out I'll have to wear a jacket and *horrors* socks. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::
(09-26-2010, 05:15 PM)Satan Herself Wrote: Light Rain 60°F Wind NNE at 8mph. Loving this cool weather. When I go out I'll have to wear a jacket and *horrors* socks. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Their gonna get all soggy and smell like dogbreath.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shit! It's raining............ make sure you put on your cluck-clucks, rubbers, and socks. Not necesarily in that order though. But that would be pretty funny, well not really funny but stupid or better yet something a chimp might do.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.