Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(07-05-2020, 02:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 02:28 AM)MirahM Wrote: Even I have an AC unit.

It was kind of hot out today.
Yeah I'd have to find a new place to put my action figures/collectibles and irish flag first since I have my figures and flag on the shelf of the bay window where the air conditioner would need to go, and I'd need to see if I had a couple hundred for the AC unit plus the couple hundred in electricity bills.

See, you're talking like you're not even going to try to get a settlement!!! Very S - - - - D!!! Signs_173
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Don't you dare turn the weather thread into another Clang thread!!!!!!

Yeah I'd have to find a new place to put my action figures/collectibles and irish flag first since I have my figures and flag on the shelf of the bay window where the air conditioner would need to go, and I'd need to see if I had a couple hundred for the AC unit plus the couple hundred in electricity bills.

I guess I am lucky that all I pay for here is rent and internet.
I have parking, I have storage and I have an AC unit in my window that I don't have to pay the electricity on.

(07-05-2020, 03:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: Don't you dare turn the weather thread into another Clang thread!!!!!!
I won't. Sorry. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(07-05-2020, 02:16 PM)Carsman Wrote:

See, you're talking like you're not even going to try to get a settlement!!! Very S - - - - D!!! Signs_173
You're talking like there isn't better things to spend my settlement money on like a new car, fancy dinners, videogame system and games, girl stuff, beer signs, expensive liquor,etc.
Maybe a savings?

(07-05-2020, 04:58 PM)MirahM Wrote: Maybe a savings?
Pfft. Savings? What am I? Scrooge McDuck? I'm not likely going to have anyone to pass my stuff and money onto, might as well spend it while I'm alive and achieve some happiness.
The only person making you not happy is hiding in the nearest mirror.
It never dawned on me that some people don't believe in having a savings or financial goals. No wonder he doesn't want a settlement. And now Ive turned this into a Clang thread.

Howz the weather? Currenty it is still 80 out at 7:22 PM.

Do you use a weather app? What kind? Mine is going away on Aug 1. (Dark Sky)

I think he's a fucking mental case, but everyone thinks I'm a mental case too so whatever. It's hot and humid as fuck here.
(07-05-2020, 10:21 PM)MirahM Wrote: It never dawned on me that some people don't believe in having a savings or financial goals. No wonder he doesn't want a settlement. And now Ive turned this into a Clang thread.

Howz the weather? Currenty it is still 80 out at 7:22 PM.

Do you use a weather app? What kind? Mine is going away on Aug 1. (Dark Sky)
My parents had financial goals. Where'd they end up? Refinancing the mortgage and up to their eyeballs in debt. Me I have no financial goals. I'm defaulted on my student loans and have bad credit. Still hot as fuck outside.
(07-05-2020, 10:35 PM)sally Wrote: I think he's a fucking mental case, but everyone thinks I'm a mental case too so whatever. It's hot and humid as fuck here.
Everyone at Mock is a mental case. Just to varying degrees. Welcome to Mockem Asylum.
Being mental cases does make it easier to post here! hah

It was 97 degrees moments ago and now it's hailing and pouring rain. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It was a blistering 90 degrees on my walk home from work today. If I didn't have blood clots and had a car, I'd seriously reconsider the idea of walking to and from work. Thankfully it was only 67 degrees this morning. It's now cooled down to 88 degrees.
It is only 81 here but it is too hot for me.

I had to walk four miles in 90 degree heat to retrieve a $1500 part on my new bike today.
Here in wonderland the heat is so" Humid Hot", not just hot, that you get "moist" instantly when you go outside.

Some call it sweat! hah

I was wet on my drive home today.

It is 73 here.

I was grateful for the nice breeze on the way home today or I might have been wet also by the time I got home.