Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Crazy weather! I wouldn't want to deal with it. Guess I'm really not a storm chaser!

No, just a skirt chaser.
Looks like another hot week, I like Summer but it makes me stupid lazy. I don't even want to mow the lawn.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-11-2020, 08:14 AM)Maggot Wrote: Looks like another hot week, I like Summer but it makes me stupid lazy. I don't even want to mow the lawn.

Your grass is actually growing?  Mine has been brown for a month now.
I would like to have the Summers of my childhood. Yeah, I would. Very much.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-11-2020, 09:38 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 08:14 AM)Maggot Wrote: Looks like another hot week, I like Summer but it makes me stupid lazy. I don't even want to mow the lawn.

Your grass is actually growing?  Mine has been brown for a month now.

I knew the carpet didn't match the drapes!
(08-11-2020, 10:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: I would like to have the Summers of my childhood. Yeah, I would. Very much.

Same. Well, maybe not now that I think of all the fun things I am finally doing this summer.

I just got off the phone with my friend, she is in Portland and they are going to be same temp as us today: 102.

I hated going to their house when it was hot. They don't have AC, so they close all of the windows, the blinds, the curtains and just stay inside. It is miserable and dark. I never understood it. Even in my little cave I let some light in on hot days. I have to. 
My sister did the same thing. Drove me crazy!

That would drive me crazy too. I like my house cold and bright. I only like my men dark and hot.
lol

Lukewarm isn't good enough? Open your own damn door!

And still heating up

Do you have humidity out there? Not that 100 degrees is refreshing by any standard. I just asked Mark the same thing recently. 
Whats your weather like Duchess? I know that whatever you get will be here in 2-3 days. It's nice here now in the 80's with low humidity. I'm even thinking of painting my trim before winter.
97 degrees
19% Humidity
Wind 6 MPH

Where I used to live is 85 degrees with 48% humidity

(08-17-2020, 10:51 PM)MirahM Wrote: 97 degrees
19% Humidity
Wind 6 MPH

Where I live it's 95 degrees, 90% humidity, wind 5mph, with heat index feels like 109!!! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-17-2020, 08:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Whats your weather like Duchess? I know that whatever you get will be here in 2-3 days. It's nice here now in the 80's with low humidity. I'm even thinking of painting my trim before winter.

Yesterday & today have been perfect East Coast weather. Not nice enough to turn off the AC but mid-80's with very little to no humidity. Perfection. I've been able to ride and garden in comfort. I look forward to everyday being like this.
(08-18-2020, 10:00 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:51 PM)MirahM Wrote: 97 degrees
19% Humidity
Wind 6 MPH

Where I live it's 95 degrees, 90% humidity, wind 5mph, with heat index feels like 109!!! 

with only 11% humidity

It is 60 degrees. Yeah, baybay. I haven't seen this temperature in months and it feels great. No early morning swimming today and I don't even care. 

...and for those who sleep until it's light out, we lost a half hour of daylight this month and the sunrise is much later.
It's been nice the last few days I can sleep like a baby on days like this and wake up smiling looking for a nipple.
I always enjoy the change of seasons. I'll be ready for warmth in the Spring in the same way I'm ready for cooler temps in the Fall.