Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Well I'm glad you haven't melted yet and you are still hopping around eating ice cream and getting out and having fun. Good for you!  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-24-2020, 01:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well I'm glad you haven't melted yet and you are still hopping around eating ice cream and getting out and having fun. Good for you!  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Thanks. Cheers

But I would have rather been able to return to NE in May, and still eat Ice Cream, and have fun in the 7080 degree weather there. Just checked, It's 63 degrees there, right now!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

and snow on surrounding hillsides

"88" here today, with heat index of "100"! It is never ending, c'mon "75" colder hah  weather!

It's raining its ass off here and it has been all day. The remnants of Zeta are moving through. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-29-2020, 03:53 PM)Carsman Wrote: "88" here today, with heat index of "100"! It is never ending, c'mon "75" colder hah  weather!
I know, I took the dog for a run early in the morning and almost passed out it was so hot. She was even ready to go back home in the AC.
(10-29-2020, 04:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's raining its ass off here and it has been all day. The remnants of Zeta are moving through. 
I don't mind the rain as much in the summer but I hate it when it's cold and rainy. Glad I was able to find a parking spot close to my apartment building, glad the heat is on in the apartment.
It might have been as warm as 60 today! Bright and sunny! Woooo. But 40 when I woke up. No frost on the windows. Yay.

Who is getting snow today? Clang, I'm looking at you. Maggot?

I put away my tropical plants this morning and the pool is being drained a little before the cover gets put on. I might have my first frost tonight.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-30-2020, 12:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Who is getting snow today? Clang, I'm looking at you. Maggot?

I put away my tropical plants this morning and the pool is being drained a little before the cover gets put on. I might have my first frost tonight.
Yeah I got snow.Wasnt too bad walking in it this morning. Wish I had got up earlier and started my car and brushed it off. Got to grab my brush and heat the car when I get home before I head out to pick up my friend and head to the cigar shop. Glad it stopped snowing.
It snowed, I hope it melts fast, I still have to mulch my leaves.
Weird,   I  didn't get any snow.   The town 10 miles east of me got a dusting,  and hubs,  who works in Andover,  Massachusetts  (40ish miles south) got 4 inches.
You poor thing.
(10-30-2020, 06:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: You poor thing.

hah
I'm gonna look silly mulching snow..........But if that's what God wants. I will need more beer.
(10-30-2020, 07:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm gonna look silly mulching snow..........But if that's what God wants. I will need more beer.

Use your Snowblower, it will look better!   hah

(10-24-2020, 12:36 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 03:22 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 01:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: It snowed 9 inches last weekend 60 miles north of me.

Currently snowing here. Most likely will not stick, but temps are supposed to get under 10 this weekend.

I still haven't turned my heat on, you must have by now. It's not usually on until November. What kind of heat do you have?

Just wall units. They heat up pretty good, but one I don't turn on much because it is near the entertainment area so I also have a portable space heater or a portable radiator heater. I like the space heater the best. The other one gets hot, but I feel like I have to be right next to it.

(10-30-2020, 07:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm gonna look silly mulching snow..........But if that's what God wants. I will need more beer.

Yes! More beer! Our snow melted already-the hillsides and next week the temps are supposed to be back to he 60's.

(10-31-2020, 12:24 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yes! More beer!

Beer is good,   God is great,  and people are crazy   hah
Currently 43 degrees with a high expected at 59 today. Woo!

Also I open my windows when cooking and even tho they have screens on them there was a fly in one and it has been flying around my apt now for a couple of days. I've been trying to catch it w/ no luck.