Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
I guess it's getting bad out there. They sent me home a few hours early today. Didn't even have to charge time. Might be home tomorrow too.
I think you should just put plastic everywhere, then just pull it when it's all said and done. Ya know............Just pull it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-01-2021, 10:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think you should just put plastic everywhere, then just pull it when it's all said and done. Ya know............Just pull it.

You need to be more specific on what to pull, ya know, just to be safe! hah

(PS: The weather here is extremely windy, sunny and COLD, 52 this morning, 60 now)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Check out these itty bitty snow waves. The wind did that. 

Not my picture.

[Image: EtVIqoeXYAgo7d3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yawn
(02-03-2021, 05:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: Check out these itty bitty snow waves. The wind did that. 

Not my picture.

[Image: EtVIqoeXYAgo7d3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

Amazing, never saw anything like that before that was done by Mother Nature)!

It was nearly 60 degrees yesterday. Snow is coming tonight. 
(02-06-2021, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote: It was nearly 60 degrees yesterday. Snow is coming tonight. 
I better get my errands done early today then. Get in before the snow starts.
"77" here yesterday, supposed to hit "81" today! Smiley_emoticons_smile  Relaxed Drink

Oh no. Nonononono. Go away. 

[Image: Etu_KOpWQAIstR5?format=png&name=small]
Never mind. I take that back. Bring it on. This is so much better than tornado warnings.
I was standing outside my car earlier talking to someone and I thought to myself what a nice day it is and thinking I didn't need a coat after all. When I got back in my car I checked the temperature and it was 30 degrees.  hah
...annnnd here we go, it's snowing its ass off. It looks like I've got about 5 inches of snow already. Gawd, I hate going out on the roads with these no nothing southern drivers.
(02-11-2021, 05:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...annnnd here we go, it's snowing its ass off. It looks like I've got about 5 inches of snow already. Gawd, I hate going out on the roads with these no nothing southern drivers.

Ahh, the good ole days! I remember them well, I always went to work despite whatever the weather was, as I was the Engineering Dept Manager, so I wanted to set the example by always being there!

On snow days, my motto was, I'm going to be the first on the roads, or the last! (Most times I was one of the first. )
I didn't want to go in between and have to mess with the yahoos who couldn't (didn't know how to) drive in snow/ice for my 22 mile drive one way! It worked out well for me all my working years. I got to work early, and had a leisurely breakfast in my office, read the morning news on my PC, and just chillaxed! It was the only way to fly! 

Six won't see this, but they are really suffering in Texas today.

Someone posted something to the effect of "I know y'all going to laugh but this is a thing today", I was paraphrasing, she went on to post a graphic showing Texans how to walk on ice. Not kidding.
Uh oh. Sally is under a tornado watch.
It's supposed to start raining here at 11am and rain the rest of the day. It's good for the grass!

(02-15-2021, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Six won't see this, but they are really suffering in Texas today.

Someone posted something to the effect of "I know y'all going to laugh but this is a thing today", I was paraphrasing, she went on to post a graphic showing Texans how to walk on ice. Not kidding.

Texas is not set up for the current weather they are having.   :(
(02-16-2021, 11:02 AM)Carsman Wrote: It's supposed to start raining here at 11am and rain the rest of the day. It's good for the grass!

Every single time I go there it rains everyday around 4:00 which only serves to make the humidity even more unbearable.
I like having 4 seasons no matter how tough the winter is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.