Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
I wouldn't want to live anywhere that didn't have four seasons.

I'm super excited for Spring. I've got all kinds of plans in my head. The time changes in less than a month and by the time Fall rolls around I will be ready for the shorter days and the sights & smells of Fall.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This weather has been a cluster for going on 10 days now. I have not had any real problems, hot water and kitchen sink drain froze but I got that handled.
Neighborhood 14 north of me some 5000 homes in the dark, no street lights or traffic lights, walmart, walgreens and home depot closed.
I know a lot of people in the dark. AOC can kiss my ass, this green thing is stupid.
We just a couple hrs ago got above freezing first time in over a week
Hi six, glad to see you did OK. Lots of people with burst pipes there and it's amazing how many people don't know how to deal with it. I knew you would be fine.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2021, 04:14 PM)SIXFOOTER Wrote: I know a lot of people in the dark. AOC can kiss my ass, this green thing is stupid.

Huh? The Green New Deal isn't even a thing right now. She doesn't have anything to do with the horror happening in Texas. I'm no big fan of AOC, but c'mon, what does she have to do with your state?
It's freezing out, maybe 18 deg and not much movement there for the next few days. My son wanted to go to Goodwill and try to get an office chair and my Daughter just wanted to browse. That aint happening today. Maybe Sunday. Right now its Powerball tickets and beer.
Tomorrow it will get up to a balmy 47 deg. Spring is coming!  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
I love Florida.
It's 60 degrees on the farm today. Thank you, Mother Nature.

...it's a big fricken mud hole too.
Not that warm here. I think it's supposed to be in the 40's later today though.
Your ass will be on fire this weekend.  Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-24-2021, 09:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Your ass will be on fire this weekend.  Smiley_emoticons_wink

Only if I eat the 4 super spicy ramen Firecracker bowls I've had sitting in my kitchen cabinet for months.
It was 50 degrees when I got up. Please don't go straight to Summer. I want to enjoy a Spring thankyouverymuch.
(02-25-2021, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: It was 50 degrees when I got up. Please don't go straight to Summer. I want to enjoy a Spring thankyouverymuch.

Warmer but still not that warm here. Cold and windy walk to work this morning.
I love that you're still walking to work, Clangy. That's great dedication, kid.
(02-25-2021, 12:31 PM)Duchess Wrote: I love that you're still walking to work, Clangy. That's great dedication, kid.

It was an easy decision. Shuttle buses are still shutdown and I avoid dealing with parking garages when possible. I'll probably still walk though when shuttle bus service resumes. Saves me $25 a month and healthier for me.
He doesn't walk, he trudges.
(02-26-2021, 12:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: He doesn't walk, he trudges.

Only when there is snow and ice on the ground. I don't run though unless someone is giving out free food or other stuff.
Really windy out, March is coming in like a lion, and if there's a nip in the air an Irishman will drink it. Happy St. Patrick's day Mockers!  89
March is passing waaaaay faster than February did.
The weather here the last few weeks has been outstanding! Relaxed Drink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!