Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Yeah we had a rain/snow mix this morning. It didn't stick to the roads...and now it's gone.
Ooohhhhhhh..snow, do not come here. Don't, just don't. Nothing to see here, stay away.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Get out the telescope, Maggot. Mars will be visible tonight above the crescent moon an hour after sunset.
You put the swoon, in moon.
Moi? Yay for me! 
still snowing
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-16-2021, 12:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: still snowing

Maybe your friend Chin from the Chinese embassy can use his weather control machine to stop the snow.
It's a gorgeous Spring day, upper 70's, no humidity, ahhhhhh, yesterday was the same. Tonight I'm supposed to have wind chills in the 20's and it's snowing in West Virginia right now. Gawd. Do y'all have freakish weather like this?
All           the          time.
I have snow flurries today. The day before yesterday I was working on my tan. Send help.
(04-22-2021, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: I have snow flurries today. The day before yesterday I was working on my tan. Send help.

Time to build an ark. Or something.
Super moon tonight, boys & girls. It will be bee-u-tee-ful.

I ran out on my patio buck naked last night. I fell asleep very early and the fox screaming woke me up around 10:00. It sounded like he was right outside my window and I was scared for my deaf cat so out I ran, more asleep than awake. When I got back in bed, he meowed at me when I touched him. He wasn't outside.
Every month there is a new name for a full moon, the blood moon, the pink moon, the wolf moon. On and on it goes. They're all the same. But it's been cold and windy here for a few days. May may come in like a lion but at least we get a decent Spring.
You touched your pussy in bed, what's new?
(04-26-2021, 10:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: You touched your pussy in bed, what's new?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS MY FAVORITE SMILEY!
It's been rainy all week.    Cloudy skies ruin my ambition .
It's crazy windy today, the trees are bending & swaying and when I go outdoors I can hear it roaring across the fields. 
(04-30-2021, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's crazy windy today, the trees are bending & swaying and when I go outdoors I can hear it roaring across the fields. 

The whole north east was supposed to be windy today.    Shit keeps blowing off of my back porch.
(04-30-2021, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's crazy windy today, the trees are bending & swaying and when I go outdoors I can hear it roaring across the fields. 

It's so windy Mary Poppins blew up my ass!
Jesus, Clangy, I hope she closed that umbrella.