Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(05-03-2021, 11:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Is the pollen bad where any of you are? My car is covered in it.

[Image: 4556143916_f495275706.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's not that bad yet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was going to wash my car but my ass is dragging and I'm filthy & tired. I have one last thing to do & it's the easiest, but I made the mistake of sitting down for a minute.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-04-2021, 02:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: I was going to wash my car but my ass is dragging and I'm filthy & tired. I have one last thing to do & it's the easiest, but I made the mistake of sitting down for a minute.

I was going to wash my car weeks ago but then it kept raining and saved me from having to do that.
Yeah, it rained quite a bit last week.
(05-04-2021, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, it rained quite a bit last week.

Ya it did.   It affected the mode of every one in this house.
Hey Duchess, whats your weather like? Usually I get what you had the next day so you have become my favorite weather girl. So whip out those balloons and stand in front of the satellite screen and give me one of your sexy reports.
Cloudy with the occasional ray of sun. It's unseasonably cool with a chance of showers later in the day, and just for you I walked into the other room to look at the weather station and it's a whopping 50 degrees. It's actually great working weather if you have something to do outdoors.
(05-08-2021, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: Cloudy with the occasional ray of sun. It's unseasonably cool with a chance of showers later in the day, and just for you I walked into the other room to look at the weather station and it's a whopping 50 degrees. It's actually great working weather if you have something to do outdoors.

Did you know that there is a shortage of round doweled pressure treated fence posts? I have to travel 30 miles to buy 2
No, I did not know that. Did they cost you an arm or a leg?
(05-08-2021, 01:09 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: Cloudy with the occasional ray of sun. It's unseasonably cool with a chance of showers later in the day, and just for you I walked into the other room to look at the weather station and it's a whopping 50 degrees. It's actually great working weather if you have something to do outdoors.

Did you know that there is a shortage of round doweled pressure treated fence posts? I have to travel 30 miles to buy 2

Pretty soon you'll have to drive to China.
(05-08-2021, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: No, I did not know that. Did they cost you an arm or a leg?

They said they had 4" posts, when I got there they were 6" I may as well be planting freakin telephone poles. They don't fit in the holes so I have to make them bigger. It screws up my measurements and makes my gate smaller so I have to adjust the hinges. And.........and they cost me 60.00 for 2 freakin post's! I paid 8.00 each for them last time. 

Do they not know the difference from 4" and 6" ?  WTF 

They are starting to piss me off, reality has become a non-sequester. This is the world today. It's really getting bad out there.
The girls normally appreciate it.
(05-08-2021, 07:54 PM)BigMark Wrote: The girls normally appreciate it.

Well my girls said WTF as they shriveled up into my gizzards.
What a nice day today is. A great way to start the weekend!  Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Everyday this week has been perfect weather, but I need rain.
(05-14-2021, 01:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Everyday this week has been perfect weather, but I need rain.

Fuck the rain. Let's get a drought on!
Stop here  I like lush, green grass, mister.
Beautiful 74 degree (25% Humidity) sunny day here today!

Lawn service was here today and cut our lawn, fresh cut grass smell invigorating! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-14-2021, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: Stop here  I like lush, green grass, mister.

Meh. It's overrated. Give me blue skies and tons of Sun.