Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
I haven't had any rain in what seems like a very long time. I can tell the earth needs it so this morning I set up the sprinkler in the grassy area by the pool. The sprinkler was between me and the shut off, I didn't think it would be a problem, I would just time it so it was going in the opposite direction when I needed to get to the shut off. Let me tell you, there is a tremendous difference between running on dry grass to beat the sprinkler and running on wet grass. Oopsie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah I can only imagine.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Given you say my weather comes to you, get ready for the heat & humidity. It'sa coming.
Yeah its hot today I turned the AC on. Next thing is opening the pool I will start on that this evening when it cools down a bit.
It's really hot out.
(05-23-2021, 02:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's really hot out.

Get out there and open up the pool, ya wimp. hah
When it melts your new fence let us know.
I think a thunderstorm is rolling in, I got the pump hooked up and a bunch of leaves off the cover but I'm afraid to spread it out on the lawn and spray it down. Years ago when my kids were kids they would use it as a giant slip-n-slid. Now they wont go near it.
I think that sounds like big fun & I'd want to do it.
I got your big fun.
You would need some Palmolive soap, and even then it would take lots of water...............lots.
I think some lube would suffice.
(05-17-2021, 11:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Whatever you tell me to do........... hah

Read The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, by Étienne de La Boétie, with an introduction by Murray Rothbard.

You're welcome. Blowing-kisses
Obedience & servitude rub me the wrong way. I read them and was immediately turned off. Do you think being a control freak has anything to do with it?

Smiley_emoticons_razz
(05-25-2021, 04:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Read The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, by Étienne de La Boétie, with an introduction by Murray Rothbard.

You're welcome.  Blowing-kisses

With all this mask crap going on, I remember a lady bitching about me not having a mask on. I told her that she doesn't need a mask either, she needs a muzzle. This was a few month ago and I have never run into another person bitchin. So that old Hank Williams song plays in my head about minding ones own business. Especially today.

Most people are civil and the media tends to make things bigger than it actually is. If you need a mask, just do not go to that store.
(05-25-2021, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote:

With all this mask crap going on, I remember a lady bitching about me not having a mask on. I told her that she doesn't need a mask either, she needs a muzzle. This was a few month ago and I have never run into another person bitchin. So that old Hank Williams song plays in my head about minding ones own business. Especially today.

Most people are civil and the media tends to make things bigger than it actually is. If you need a mask, just do not go to that store.

Everywhere I have gone here, two different doc's offices, went for car's oil change, I had to go to Wally's, today I went to verizon to get new phones, "everyone" wore a mask, including me. No questioning, no arguing, no talking, no problems.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Google AI now makes phone calls for people and composes e-mails, and they have inserted themselves into education, which means it's just a matter of time before they get everything they want. So you might want to think about registering as a Democrat. hah
(05-25-2021, 10:29 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Everywhere I have gone here, two different doc's offices, went for car's oil change, I had to go to Wally's, today I went to verizon to get new phones, "everyone" wore a mask, including me. No questioning, no arguing, no talking, no problems.

You probably live in a nice zip code where the people are gracious and mind their own business. Nicer zip codes also have better educated people who believe in science.
hah