Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
awesome, we don't need the stress the news feeds us.
You ain't kiddin'.

That storm has killed more people in the north east than it did when it came ashore down south. The amount of rain has been devastating to many people. It will probably make your evening news broadcast. It's been a miserable experience for so many who have lost so much. It wasn't only the torrential rain, it was the tornadoes that spun off the system. Ugh. It's painful to see the seniors who have lost everything they spent a lifetime building. People are suffering.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We have a really great weekend coming. I hope everyone gets out and lets the sun rain down on their smiling faces.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: You ain't kiddin'.

That storm has killed more people in the north east than it did when it came ashore down south. The amount of rain has been devastating to many people. It will probably make your evening news broadcast. It's been a miserable experience for so many who have lost so much. It wasn't only the torrential rain, it was the tornadoes that spun off the system. Ugh. It's painful to see the seniors who have lost everything they spent a lifetime building. People are suffering.

Ugg..............I'm sure the media will be smiling and spreading the uglyness with a smile. Never saying anything about the heroes of all this stuff. Ugly butt sniffing bunch. Fear peddlers that's for sure.
It's sweltering again. I've had like 7 days all Summer long where it was pleasant to be outdoors.

I bought a couple of pumpkins, I need more.
Apples are the thing now. There is one called the Honey Crunch that is like heaven. I get 2 bags of those and gotta get out this weekend to get some. 

Tonight some big thunderstorms but other than that not much, maybe some wind.
Tis raining, a slow, easy rain and that dreadful heat is gone, it's beautiful outdoors. If it weren't thundering I'd throw on a rain poncho and walk in the woods. I'll never tire of days like this, they are some of my favorite, weather wise that is.
It's hot and sunny here. I'm enjoying days like today before the snow and cold comes.
I;m filling my oil tanks, getting ready to close the pool and making some trips to the dump with more brush. By the end of Sept I will be done and ready to relax until Spring again. I'm ahead of the snowball this year.
(09-16-2021, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I;m filling my oil tanks, getting ready to close the pool and making some trips to the dump with more brush. By the end of Sept I will be done and ready to relax until Spring again. I'm ahead of the snowball this year.

Damn, with Delta continually skyrocketing, and SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES)
becoming a "HOT BED" for that killer virus, it's uncertain when and if I will be able to avoid the SNOW this winter!
The_Villagers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-16-2021, 04:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tis raining, a slow, easy rain and that dreadful heat is gone, it's beautiful outdoors. If it weren't thundering I'd throw on a rain poncho and walk in the woods. I'll never tire of days like this, they are some of my favorite, weather wise that is.

That sounds amazing.
It was and it's feeling the same way out there this morning too. Shame we can't do something together. I'm off for the next 3 days, it's my last long weekend of the Summer.
cloudy no rain Saturday and sun around 80 Sunday.
(09-16-2021, 08:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I;m filling my oil tanks, getting ready to close the pool and making some trips to the dump with more brush. By the end of Sept I will be done and ready to relax until Spring again. I'm ahead of the snowball this year.

Closing the pool??? You only opened it a couple of weeks ago! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(09-17-2021, 07:55 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Closing the pool??? You only opened it a couple of weeks ago!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I opened around the beginning of July, it rained quite a bit this Spring. I really should start paying the Government to stop those sunspots from flaring or not flaring.
Torrential rain, driving rain. I can't see where my yard ends and the field begins. Holy moly.
Rain Friday. but who knows? It's iffi.
Smoke from the fires up north is blanketing the area, we have a small chance of badly needed rain .
(09-23-2021, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: Torrential rain, driving rain. I can't see where my yard ends and the field begins. Holy moly.

Dammit!!!
Uh oh. It must have went right to you. If it's any consolation, it leaves behind glorious Fall weather, perfection.