Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
No wonder I feel like I spent much of the Summer scared shitless about tornadoes. See where it says 528 in red on the East Coast? That's directly across the Chesapeake Bay and I see that shit coming at me on the radar. I'm a pansyass when it comes to severe weather.

[Image: FAE7aMRVQAIydvH?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-24-2021, 04:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Uh oh. It must have went right to you. If it's any consolation, it leaves behind glorious Fall weather, perfection.

It rained hard, then the sun came out, then it rained hard. The leaves have just started changing so nothing fell in the yard and thats good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't have any changing leaves yet, everything is still green and lush, but some of my potted plants are looking very tired, they've got that end of season look. I walked out this morning and saw my breath! I wanted to do a happy dance. Now that the sun is fully up, it's fricken spectacular out there, low 80's, no humidity. Ahhhhh.
Fall is really nice with the low humidity and the low temps I love waking up and doing stuff. Another month of this and all hell will break loose. I'm prepared this year!
What temperature does it frost? Low 30's, right? 

Yeah, yeah, I know I can google it, I'm just making conversation.
The larches have started changing colors, they are really pretty. Some leaves are changing here, mostly in the higher elevations so far.

Not much change so far but I'm ahead of it this year and for that I'm thankful.
(10-02-2021, 11:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: What temperature does it frost? Low 30's, right? 

Yeah, yeah, I know I can google it, I'm just making conversation.

depends on the barometric pressure. google dew point, condensation is a function of temperature and pressure.
The only thing keeping it from being absolutely perfect outdoors are the prolific yellow jackets. Muthafuckas.
I love this time of year. The only thing I have left to do is cover the AC condenser. Trim a few trees and mow over the leaves for mulching. I gave up raking them. My lawn thanks me.
You're a busy little beaver.
(10-15-2021, 07:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: I love this time of year. 

I do too! This is the nicest weather I've had all year and I wish it could stay. Summer is no longer my favorite season after living down here.
Same

This morning was perfect, going to be warm in the afternoon. Tomorrow I will hit 5000 miles on my bike if I don't get turned into cougar scat.
(10-16-2021, 09:50 AM)BigMark Wrote: You're a busy little beaver.

I'm busy every freakin weekend! I feel that if it's not done I will never get to it and crap will pile up into the next weekend, but I'm actually doing good this year. If i was retired it wouldn't be this busy but it gets done and that's what counts. Someday my kid will inherit this debauchery but until then my fate is sealed.
I read the National Weather Service and they had posted a picture from the Mount Washington Observatory and it's snowing, Maggottyboo.

[Image: observationdeck-med.jpg]
It's cold and windy up there.
Well shit. Where did the picture go. Bah.  Smiley_emoticons_slash
Ummm. Now it's back. Oooookay. That's freaky.
It looks beautiful.

Meanwhile it is raining here. Yay!!!

Im going to have oatmeal today.