+your daily weather report+
(11-12-2021, 01:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: 55
Heavy Rain.

Shower day?
(11-12-2021, 01:58 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 01:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: 55
Heavy Rain.

Shower day?

Every day is shower day, unless I'm on vacation and don't plan to leave my apartment.
Some people have snow. Do you have snow? I want some too! No, I don't. Well, yeah, I do! I love snow! Ugh, snow can be such an inconvenience. Gosh, I wish it would snow. Not really. Yes! Really! Oh fuck. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Snow incontinence, a troubling trend.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-13-2021, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: Some people have snow. Do you have snow? I want some too! No, I don't. Well, yeah, I do! I love snow! Ugh, snow can be such an inconvenience. Gosh, I wish it would snow. Not really. Yes! Really! Oh fuck. 

https://youtu.be/x6PnTmyYT6w
hah  Thanks, Clangy. Watching that brought back memories of Winter carnivals.  
(11-09-2021, 09:05 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 08:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes I've been preparing for Winter for a few weeks now and I think this is the earliest I have finished.

OK now it's your fault, stinkin old Man Winter will be coming early this year cause you're ready for him! hah

Thanks a lot again Maggs, they are talking about "SNOW" here by me tomorrow!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah we are due for a lot of snow this year.
You put the no in snow.
Yeah well you put the ow in snow.
We may get some this week, snow that is.

Currentlly there is wind damage and flooding from lots of rain.

The place I used to live has 1 10 mile road leading up to the place and they have been unable to leave or enter due to about 37 trees that came down. When I heard about it, I pictured little trees, but there were some big ones that came down.

[Image: IvX1VLc.jpg]
I have to start getting serious about winter now. It is here. The snow has arrived. But maybe it will only be temporary.
(11-18-2021, 07:17 PM)MirahM Wrote: I have to start getting serious about winter now. It is here. The snow has arrived. But maybe it will only be temporary.

It's Maggs fault winter arrived already, cause he is ready for it "early" this year! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah, I thought I was ready, but I knew I really wasn't, I mean I never even put my kayak away yet. What am I thinking-that I'll go on a snow kayak cruise?

We have almost 2 inches so far. Still coming down strong. I'll go measure it soon.
60% chance we will get our first snow today.
It's snowing. Stick THAT up your ass and feel it.
I'd like to!
(11-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's snowing. Stick THAT up your ass and feel it.

I did. I made snow my bitch. Still on my way to play Cards Against Humanity despite the snow.
Holy shit, Sally. It's only 40 degrees in Jax right now. 
I'm so jealous! I love that game. How fun.

It is raining here. I would really love to go on a walk, I might have to drive to find somewhere it isn't raining.