Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It was 74 degrees yesterday, a truly gorgeous day on the East Coast aaaaand tonight I will be under a winter weather advisory. Man.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Snow rain maybe 12" today. February went by faster than anytime I can remember.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
All my trees & bushes are coated in ice, it's a beautiful sight, but now it's just steady rain and on it's way to 50-something.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Was 81 and sunny here yesterday, and today right now sunny 76 and climbing!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I just heard the plow truck go through it snowed a few inches today.

Hey Sally what's northern Florida like? My Sister just told me she only paid 600.00 in property taxes because of Disney.
Florida is having a boom with all the people moving here. Housing and taxes are ridiculous, the middle class can't even afford to buy a home here anymore. I dont think I can afford the house we're building, there is just so much uncertainty that I think we need to put that on hold for now. Plus you can't even get the fucking materials for it anyway anytime soon.
The housing market is crazy right now. Prices are super high. Good time to sell tho.

All of my snow is melting away. Temps in the 40's, but there could be snow next week.
And now the deer are grazing behind my place. Sweet.
We were getting warmer weather until today when it snowed a few inches. The squirrels and birds just started coming back. They must be so confused right now.
(03-09-2022, 09:16 PM)sally Wrote: Florida is having a boom with all the people moving here. Housing and taxes are ridiculous, the middle class can't even afford to buy a home here anymore. I dont think I can afford the house we're building, there is just so much uncertainty that I think we need to put that on hold for now. Plus you can't even get the fucking materials for it anyway anytime soon.

Maybe you should sell the property and buy an old missile silo somewhere off the beaten track. That's what the billionaires are doing. hah
(03-09-2022, 11:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: We were getting warmer weather until today when it snowed a few inches. The squirrels and birds just started coming back. They must be so confused right now.

Well who wouldn't with the 2 " bomb cyclone the news people talked about LOL
All of the snow is melted off in the backyard area. : ( All that remains is 1 small slab of ice. Fuck.
I did not play in the snow enough this winter.
Heres to spring flowers
We're supposed to get some sort of nor'Easter or something this weekend.    The tree pruners were out in full force yesterday.    This time of year brings heavy,  wet shit that clogs up the snow blower. 
I have to go to the store later and fight with old people for french toast ingredients.
I hope you get an Australian kiss tonight.
(03-11-2022, 02:40 AM)cannongal Wrote: We're supposed to get some sort of nor'Easter or something this weekend.    The tree pruners were out in full force yesterday.    This time of year brings heavy,  wet shit that clogs up the snow blower. 
I have to go to the store later and fight with old people for french toast ingredients.

Yeah here too. 5-9 inches of snow, winds gusting up to 40 mph. But first some rain, so that can freeze and make the roads extra icy.
(03-11-2022, 02:40 AM)cannongal Wrote: We're supposed to get some sort of nor'Easter or something this weekend.    The tree pruners were out in full force yesterday.    This time of year brings heavy,  wet shit that clogs up the snow blower. 

Mmmm French Toast! 

Why do you have to fight with old people?!
Bread shortage probably. I can't imagine they'd have any shortage of maple syrup though.
(03-11-2022, 11:54 PM)MirahM Wrote:

Mmmm French Toast! 

Why do you have to fight with old people?!

If the weather is forecasted with even a snowflake,   all the old people descend upon the grocery store like vultures.   They can't park, and they block the aisles with those motor carts.  They don't bother looking behind themselves when they back up, and just drive off after they've run you down.  There should be a grocery store  court where the old people get sentenced to a lifetime of boofing rutabagas.
Ralph Nader screwed up when he didn't say those things should have air bags, That would be great to watch though.
(03-12-2022, 12:01 AM)sally Wrote: Bread shortage probably. I can't imagine they'd have any shortage of maple syrup though.

Yeah, we were in Publix yesterday, and the Bread isle was 95% empty!!! Just a few "pick overs" left.
And it was a beautiful sunny 80 degree day! And has been like that all week!
(Luckily, we already had a loaf of white Italian, and Seed Rye, and Cinnamon Raisin.)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!