Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(03-12-2022, 08:57 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:01 AM)sally Wrote: Bread shortage probably. I can't imagine they'd have any shortage of maple syrup though.

Yeah, we were in Publix yesterday, and the Bread isle was 95% empty!!! Just a few "pick overs" left.
And it was a beautiful sunny 80 degree day! And has been like that all week!
(Luckily, we already had a loaf of white Italian, and Seed Rye, and Cinnamon Raisin.)
I just got back from Market32 a few minutes ago. Slim pickings on drink mixes and water. Roads are a little slippery but I'm glad I got out to kegs and eggs at Katie O'Byrnes. Had some good french toast,scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, Yuengling Hershey Porter, a Sloop Juice IPA and a breakfast shot.
A little rain, a little sun. Tulips are poking through the ground.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-24-2022, 06:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: A little rain, a little sun. Tulips are poking through the ground.

The last 3 days have definitely thrown me into spring fever mode.  My crocus are up,  and the tulips and daffodils have poked through.  I  have to thin them out the year,  they're choking my glads.
I love Spring, my favorite time of year.
We had some Asian girls taking pictures in front of the jasmine.
(03-24-2022, 07:48 AM)cannongal Wrote:  my glads.

They are perennials up there? Who knew!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Snow, Maggot! isn't it wonderful? Blowing-kisses
There was a layer of snow on the ground this morning and it will be 12 deg tonight. Old man Winter has a tenacious grip on the Northeast.
There was a treacherous SNOW storm in PA yesterday that caused accidents on their highways, killing 5, and injuring at least 20 others! Old Man winter can still be a SOB!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's so windy! It's roaring across the fields. If I had a broom I could fly!    Sarcastic
(03-31-2022, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's so windy! It's roaring across the fields. If I had a broom I could fly!    Sarcastic

We were supposed to have scattered showers today but its 60 degrees and partly sunny.
Great "sunny" windy 80 degree day here today!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I heard it was windy there today.
Cold, but not in the spa!
The horrible weather split me again last night. Thank you, Mother Nature!

Fricken tornadoes & straight-line winds, all the stuff that scares the crap out of me.
That would be nerve wracking, glad you are okay.
Damn it's raw out.
It is here too, the wind is from the north today and it's not pleasant outdoors when it's only 50.
It has been quite nippy here
Snow in the mountains
People stuck in the passes last night

(04-10-2022, 11:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: Damn it's raw out.

That's what she said!....at the nudist beach.