Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(04-19-2022, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 05:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I hope NY doesn't get any snow. I got an alert earlier today from National Grid about being prepared for heavy,wet snow tonight into tomorrow morning.

Did you get snow? Binghamton got a crazy amount. I know you're quite a ways from there, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Yeah we got snow. It's supposed to be nice weather the rest of the week though so the snow will be gone soon.
Beautiful sunny 82 degree day here with moderate humidity, and 17mph breeze.

Tomorrow is predicated to be 90!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Rain. Lots of rain. The sunny days are too few. I've only worn my shorts like 1-2 times so far this spring.
It's raining here too, everything is green & lush and beautiful.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aww that is nice. : )

Our temps got up to 70 yesterday. Today will be cooler and is starting with overcast skies.

(05-04-2022, 09:47 AM)MirahM Wrote: Aww that is nice. : )

Our temps got up to 70 yesterday. Today will be cooler and is starting with overcast skies.

Other than tornado warnings I am always ready for the change in the Spring the same way I am ready for the change when Falls comes. I love the shorter days and chillier temps and now I'm loving the longer days and the warmth of the sun.

Is 70 unusual for this time of year where you are?
No. I don't think so. It was odd to have snow and colder temps so late. But I didn't mind! It still gets to below 40 at night, but not for long I imagine.

The lake will have ice out any day now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I touched the lake today. It was definitely brrrrr

and then a guy from the fire department went and jumped in as I was loading my kayak in the water. Brrrrrr!

It's been raining for more than 30 hours now and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow. The wind is roaring and it has so much power it keeps activating the critter cam.
Partly sunny and partly cloudy here. Nice weather for the tulip festival across the street from me in Washington Park. Might go out tomorrow and check out before I go watch the WWE Backlash at the cigar shop tomorrow night. Today was Free Comic book Day and food shopping.
(05-07-2022, 05:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  Today was Free Comic book Day

Hey! That happened down here too. Someone I know took a little boy there to get something, they weren't aware it was FCBD when they went. He got 5 free and a schedule of all the cool things they do throughout the month.
(05-07-2022, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's been raining for more than 30 hours now and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow. The wind is roaring and it has so much power it keeps activating the critter cam.

Wow!

It was windy today. 
Yesterday I went home on my lunch break and changed out of my sandals and tshirt to put on regular shoes and more clothes.

(05-07-2022, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-07-2022, 05:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  Today was Free Comic book Day

Hey! That happened down here too. Someone I know took a little boy there to get something, they weren't aware it was FCBD when they went. He got 5 free and a schedule of all the cool things they do throughout the month.

I got 20 Free comics today out of the 45 that were available. Should have visited more than 2 comic book shops.
Ugh. This fucking weather. Please don't put me under a tornado watch. Please.
(05-16-2022, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Ugh. This fucking weather. Please don't put me under a tornado watch. Please.

I don't think you'd fit. How about we put you under a giant tornado clock.instead? hah
Sterilize it.

https://mobilephonerepairalbany.com/
(05-16-2022, 04:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think you'd fit. How about we put you under a giant tornado clock.instead? hah

You goof, I didn't need the gigantic tornado clock after all.
(05-16-2022, 07:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 04:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think you'd fit. How about we put you under a giant tornado clock.instead? hah

You goof, I didn't need the gigantic tornado clock after all.

Blowing-kisses
This is from that storm I was worried about the other day. Ugh. I don't know why this area of the East Coast can't have normal thunderstorms like other places do, every fricken one has to morph into something dangerous. I hate it, they terrify me.

[Image: bbaca0fd-0432-44c2-a654-c215646cd552-8.jpg]

[Image: 58c061ed-9ca9-4db9-b72a-e0c0c00ed6f6-Ste...intMD.jpeg]