Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It's hot. HotHotHot. Not a complaint, just an observation. I knew I'd pay for those 75 degrees, no humidity days I recently loved having.

[Image: FTTjksPWAAcz0Ni?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow!

It is still lingering on in 55 degree weather here, cloudy, sometimes rain.
We might have a day in the 70's next week!

It was 40 this morning and had drizzle yesterday.
This is what it was like across the country yesterday.

[Image: FTTcYj-VUAAjmJ9?format=jpg&name=large]
So I’m up in the barn because of these fucked up storms. I’m sitting at the desk in his office and I can’t even see down the driveway it is raining and blowing so hard. I should have stayed at home. There is no one here.
That sucks.

[Image: a7JiNfR.jpeg]
(05-27-2022, 04:00 PM)MirahM Wrote: That sucks.

I'm such a candy ass about the weather here. It terrifies me. 50
Are you home yet?

Yes, I went back home almost immediately after posting that.
Oh good

(05-27-2022, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 04:00 PM)MirahM Wrote: That sucks.

I'm such a candy ass about the weather here. It terrifies me. 50

How many storms do you get per month, or is it more a question of how many per week, or day? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
The "storm" happens once a month Rothschild.

hah

I made a stupid joke, don't mind me.
Its storm season! I think they happen all the time this time of year.

(05-27-2022, 10:02 PM)rothschild Wrote: How many storms do you get per month, or is it more a question of how many per week, or day?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I don't know, I've never counted , but they are quite frequent from April thru November. I can handle normal storms, thunder, lightening, some wind, but that's not how they are here, nearly every fricken one leaves me under a tornado watch/or warning.
It's 93 degrees and it's so humid that my little weather station thinks it's raining.
(06-01-2022, 10:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's 93 degrees and it's so humid that my little weather station thinks it's raining.

It is raining here,heavily. And I forgot my umbrella at home. I'm going to get soaked on my walk home from work.
I looked at your radar. You're under a flood advisory. I don't think you want to be walking in that, hun, would a co-worker give you a ride?
(06-01-2022, 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote: I looked at your radar. You're under a flood advisory. I don't think you want to be walking in that, hun, would a co-worker give you a ride?

Nah, I walked home. It was light rain by the time I started walking home. It started raining a little bit heavier before I got home but I didn't get as wet and soaked as I thought I was going to.
Major thunderstorms
Flooding in other counties

I've been sitting by the window watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and watching the birds until it starte raining.