Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
I've been enjoying the most glorious weather. No humidity! Ahhhhhh. I'd give a lot to not have it end.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-06-2022, 11:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: I've been enjoying the most glorious weather. No humidity! Ahhhhhh. I'd give a lot to not have it end.

Don't forget your sunscreen! I went to a bunch of tag sales on Saturday and got sunburn on the back of my neck and head. On the plus side I found a poop emoji pillow/cushion for $1.
I don't have any  :(
(06-06-2022, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have any  :(

I got to find where I put mine or buy some more.
Why don't you have sunblock?

It is 75 here. The sun has arrived.

If that's directed at me, I don't have a lame excuse.  Smiley_emoticons_slash
LOL
It was directed at you!!!

My friend just went to AZ and got a sunburn. Her excuse was "You always get burned at the beginning of summer"
It doesn't do any good to argue with her.
I wanted to say "No you don't"
I know that used to be our mentality tho.
I used to not bother with sunblock until I saw one of the captains applying it religiously every time we were about to step outside. So I started carrying it. I apply it in the morning before we leave and then again when we pull in to the next port when we will be outside, and sometimes in the afternoon.

Find that handsome person to put it on for you!!!! I'll do it!

I buy the sunblock that is poison free, you can get it at the health store. I really only use it if we're at the beach or pool. I will get a slight burn, but then it just turns tan. I'm not one of those white people that just turn red and never brown.
(06-07-2022, 05:27 PM)MirahM Wrote: Find that handsome person to put it on for you!!!! I'll do it!

I'll get some next time I'm out...and then I'll wait for you.  116
(06-07-2022, 05:45 PM)sally Wrote:  I'm not one of those white people that just turn red and never brown.

Same. I can't remember the last time I got burned, I just get tanned.
(06-07-2022, 05:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 05:45 PM)sally Wrote:  I'm not one of those white people that just turn red and never brown.

Neck and head already feeling better. I didn't even peel. I was sunburned worse years ago from being outside all day at the Altamont fair. Neck, head, arms and legs....peeled for days.
(06-07-2022, 05:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maybe y'all are lucky then and don't need sunblock!

I def burn. I have 2 sisters. One w/ fare skin who burns easy, one who tans easy and I'm in the middle.

I sent Duchess a pic and told her she needs to scold me.
I didn't reapply sunblock today and now I have pink cheeks.

i bet
(06-08-2022, 07:55 PM)MirahM Wrote: I sent Duchess a pic and told her she needs to scold me.

Pretty girl with a gorgeous smile. I hope you always have reasons to smile.
I do after reading that message!

Look to the sky tonight, kids. If there are no clouds you'll see the Strawberry Moon, it is a supermoon, it's supposed to be brighter than a full moon. Some Native American tribes believe the Strawberry Moon indicates it's time to pick the berries. Good, because I've been jonesin' for some.
It's storming and it's like the gates of hell are open. It's so loud.
*pants*

[Image: FVeWd0jWAAM6lgL?format=jpg&name=large]
Is your pool ready? Mine is thank God.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.