Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Haha that's fine, I don't usually drivel endlessly, I deserve it, this once only.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(08-10-2012, 12:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: A mental health day for Jez!!

It is thundering here like someone is bowling with huge boulders on the roof. Maybe we will lose power and get sent home.

Looks like the thundering has stopped here. Still dark out and raining though. Was supposed to do a big shopping order today for the family, but that has been pushed to tommorrow.
More heat is coming east folks. Humidity too. Feels like fucking Fla. out west here. Look out.

It's a beautiful morning on the East Coast. High 60's, no humidity & I saw the first sign of Fall, the geese were honking overhead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it's like this here today, and i like it. going to light some candles and make some tea. very cozy.

[Image: 14p9jn.gif]

It was so humid this morning I did the dog paddle into work.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
crap crap hell, satellite went and power is flickering, about to go. RATS!!!

It's humid here too. Supposed to rain like a mofo but nothing yet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
81 on Saturday, 66 on sunday. I'm not ready for fall!
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.

I cold front is moving through later today. I'm not looking forward to it clashing with the heat & humidity I have right now. Panic
parts of NY are in tornado warnings, and a tornado has hit NYC! is it too much to ask that NYC be blown off the map?? Bass Ass Grin

i am keeping my eye on reports for New England.

[Image: map_specnews06_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg]

Saturday, a strong cold front will slice into the Northeast, powered by a strong upper-level disturbance, igniting a line of severe thunderstorms with damaging winds and, perhaps a few tornadoes.

SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON INTO TONIGHT ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...

THUNDERSTORMS MAY DEVELOP ACROSS SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND BETWEEN NOON AND 2 PM... THEN BECOME MORE NUMEROUS DURING THE MID AND LATE AFTERNOON. SOME STORMS WILL LIKELY CONTAIN STRONG OR DAMAGING WINDS. THEY WILL ALSO CONTAIN TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS WHICH MAY CAUSE SMALL STREAM AND POOR DRAINAGE FLOODING. THERE IS A MUCH LOWER CHANCE OF TORNADOES... BUT IT IS A CHANCE WORTH MENTIONING.

ALTHOUGH SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS IN NEW ENGLAND TYPICALLY DIMINISH WITH SUNSET... THESE THUNDERSTORMS WILL LIKELY CONTINUE INTO EARLY NIGHT WITH CONTINUED CHANCE OF STRONG OR DAMAGING WINDS AND TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS.

THE GREATEST RISK FOR STRONG TO SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS THIS AFTERNOON WILL BE ACROSS CONNECTICUT... WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS... AND SOUTHWEST NEW HAMPSHIRE. THIS AREA WILL SPREAD EAST THIS EVENING AND TONIGHT.

It's black out with some serious wind and pouring rain. It looks cool out there!

I love a good storm.
Its raining , a foul wind blows this way
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

There was atrocious weather to the north of me & to the south and one tiny gap on the radar that had nothing but rain, that's what went over me.

Thank you, Mother Nature. 64
It was 56 degrees when I woke up this morning! I'm trimming my rose bushes.
(09-09-2012, 08:46 AM)krystalshores Wrote: I'm trimming my rose bushes.

That's gotta be a euphemism.

We had really bad storms around us as well, but just heavy rain here. My landscaping needed it, so I'm happy.

Nice and cool here this AM.
It's a beautiful fall day here. Sunny and 61. A little cool but I'll take it.

I'm under a tornado watch. Wah
Its raining a monsoon and its suspiciously fall-like out.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(09-18-2012, 01:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm under a tornado watch. Wah

High wind and severe thunderstorm watch. Yay.

(Yay only because I was supposed to go to a 2 job fairs today, but with the wind, heavy fog and severe thunderstom decided to stay home)