Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It's rainy and gloomy here too. I'm over it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It looks like an ice storm this weekend, The other day a snow sqall came up and 35 cars went demolition derby on the highway. What a mess it was like a 5 min squall that came outta nowhere.

ASHLAND — Thirteen people were injured, one believed critical, Friday morning in a multi-vehicle pileup caused by a snow squall on Interstate 93 near Exit 24. The accident shut down the northbound lanes of the highway for more than three hours.

The crash, which was reported at 9:47 a.m. yesterday, involved 35 vehicles, including a tractor-trailer that caught fire. The highway was reopened around 1:15 p.m.

[Image: 92876a1fcf6a49569deada3cc43cc9cc-56af74e...65x385.jpg]

[Image: benjamin-baldwin-1.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

But the fishin is still good!!

[Image: Deerfield_BT_0305.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-03-2015, 07:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: The other day a snow sqall came up and 35 cars went demolition derby on the highway.

I saw that on my news! It was a hella pileup.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh the happy rumblings of the snow plow guy. Warm and toasty in his cab, feeling the power of a Norse snow god and taking a wee nip at every coffee shop. Dog besides him and a C.B. ready to spend the night traveling the roads listening to gospel music and WOKQ.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Tis snowing on the Delmarva Peninsula. It's bee-u-tee-ful.
''Twas -12F this morning.

The Frozen Tundra is living up to its reputation.
Fiery pileup in Michigan.
This is horrifying to watch. It looks like everyone was going way to fast for the conditions.

We watched a tiny clip of this on the news this morning and could not understand the speed at which so many of them were driving. It looked insane.
(01-10-2015, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We watched a tiny clip of this on the news this morning and could not understand the speed at which so many of them were driving. It looked insane.

I know. You would have thought it was 80 deg and sunny for how fast they were driving.
I work with a girl that posted this on FB the other day.
"Yeah, that was ME flying by all you stupid slow fuckers on the interstate in the 3rd lane, because I CAN, bitches." She has a 4X4. I hope she ends up in the ditch before the end of winter. 4Wheel drive doesn't make you invincible. There was ice under the snow on the bridges, overpasses and exit ramps.
(01-10-2015, 01:25 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: "Yeah, that was ME flying by all you stupid slow fuckers on the interstate in the 3rd lane, because I CAN, bitches."

Mega twat. When she loses control, and she will because she's careless, chances are she will be the one to walk away while the other person/s is badly hurt or worse. The comment she made makes me want to slap her.

Check out this lighthouse on Lake Michigan.

[Image: 248C8E8D00000578-2904572-image-m-5_1420903856245.jpg]
(01-10-2015, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 01:25 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: "Yeah, that was ME flying by all you stupid slow fuckers on the interstate in the 3rd lane, because I CAN, bitches."

Mega twat. When she loses control, and she will because she's careless, chances are she will be the one to walk away while the other person/s is badly hurt or worse. The comment she made makes me want to slap her.

Me too, but I want to slap her daily because I can't stand anything about her.
Actually, more like a throat punch instead of a slap.
I hate stupid people. They are usually the ones who say "I can handle it..I have driven here all my life. Assholes. I am surprised at only 1-2 deaths here..from last I heard.

(01-10-2015, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Check out this lighthouse on Lake Michigan.

[Image: 248C8E8D00000578-2904572-image-m-5_1420903856245.jpg]

That is cool and creepy at the same time.

After 3 days below zero...it's amazing how good 13 degrees felt today. Bright sunshine and no wind helps too.
We are about THIS cold here . Our damn water pipes froze and had to go to rent a salamander to thaw them out.

[Image: shining2.jpg]
Duchess...that lighthouse, wow, just wow. I am with FQ2..cool AND creepy. Eerie.
(01-10-2015, 06:23 PM)QueenBee Wrote: We are about THIS cold here . Our damn water pipes froze and had to go to rent a salamander to thaw them out.

[Image: shining2.jpg]

I think of myself whenever I see that pic. That's pretty much how I feel from Dec to March or April.
Mid 70's here today.
(01-12-2015, 04:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Mid 70's here today.

95 Stop bragging.

Can I come over and get warm?

It's 40-ish here and raining. It was so fuckin' cold last week, I sure hope that bs is over.