Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

Winter is coming.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep, and Christmas is not far behind? (skipped right over TG)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I was just talking to someone about Thanksgiving this morning. I have a dilemma.
(09-07-2015, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Winter is coming.
Yeah I know and because my dad and unemployed brother didn't want to do anything to help move us out of here and we can't afford to fix the furnace, roof,etc. it looks like we'll be freezing our asses off huddling around space heaters again this winter. I really wish I was getting paid by my DMV job already so maybe I could save up and move into my own place before winter arrives.
(09-07-2015, 12:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was just talking to someone about Thanksgiving this morning. I have a dilemma.

Whether a "30" lb bird, or 2 "15" lb birds? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(09-07-2015, 02:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: Whether a "30" lb bird, or 2 "15" lb birds? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My dilemma is strictly selfish and I'm a little embarrassed to say. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I don't want to do a dinner because it will interfere with my football game. I don't want to have to pay attention and be charming, I just want to watch football all day and be left alone.
(09-07-2015, 02:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Winter is coming.
Yeah I know and because my dad and unemployed brother didn't want to do anything to help move us out of here and we can't afford to fix the furnace, roof,etc. it looks like we'll be freezing our asses off huddling around space heaters again this winter. I really wish I was getting paid by my DMV job already so maybe I could save up and move into my own place before winter arrives.

Why can't you? How long are you going without pay?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Summer is still here. I've been telling people that the seasons are changing and winter is lasting longer into spring. Summer is leeching into fall and winter begins later. I've noticed it for about 8 yrs now. Mother nature doesn't use a calendar.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I still have a good two months of outdoor living weather, thank gawd.
(09-07-2015, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 02:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: Whether a "30" lb bird, or 2 "15" lb birds? :D

My dilemma is strictly selfish and I'm a little embarrassed to say. :\

I don't want to do a dinner because it will interfere with my football game. I don't want to have to pay attention and be charming, I just want to watch football all day and be left alone.

Why not just have a "serve yourself buffet", supplied by caterer's of course.
(You and your guests serve yourselves, and you just watch the games)

I'll do the right thing when the day comes. I was just having a moment.
(09-07-2015, 05:32 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 02:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: Whether a "30" lb bird, or 2 "15" lb birds? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My dilemma is strictly selfish and I'm a little embarrassed to say. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Why not just have a "serve yourself buffet", supplied by caterer's of course.
(You and your guests serve yourselves, and you just watch the games)
or there is this wonderful ancient device invented called a VCR which will allow you to record the game and watch it later. Or if you want to get futuristic there is the updated version called DVR.
Somewhere up thread (or perhaps it's in the the trivial thread) I posted in March or April that I was "looking forward to fire seaon".

Am I right or am I right?
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-16-2015, 09:46 AM)username Wrote: Somewhere up thread (or perhaps it's in the the trivial thread) I posted in March or April that I was "looking forward to fire seaon".

I thought they caught a Bigfoot. Good to have you back Minnie mouse.
(09-16-2015, 10:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 09:46 AM)username Wrote: Somewhere up thread (or perhaps it's in the the trivial thread) I posted in March or April that I was "looking forward to fire seaon".

I thought they caught a Bigfoot. Good to have you back Minnie mouse.

17 Thanks, ya' big Neanderthal. Smart. phones are a wonderful thing sometimes. Maybe you should upgrade your dumb phone.
Commando Cunt Queen
Then I wouldn't be my calm, tranquil and serene self.

Every time I hear there is a new wildfire in California, I think, "well, there goes users cabin".

You were right alright.

My aunt and cousins were evacuated for a few hours on Monday, but they're back in now. It's a mess up north...again. Last I saw, almost 600 homes and 67,000 acres were destroyed.

I'm so glad the heat has died down though. I was sweating away in the home office, with my bangs pulled back with one of those fricken 1980s' headbands last week. It was 97 degrees on my upper floor at one point. You were smart to invest in air conditioning; my crappy little fan was useless.
Sept 16, here in NE, and it's a crazy "81" degrees! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(But the nights drop to the upper 40"s)

(09-16-2015, 01:05 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

Every time I hear there is a new wildfire in California, I think, "well, there goes users cabin".

There was one going near Angel's camp. I'm not sure (it's probably pretty far away from our cabin) but we pass the exit sign for that place every time we go up.
Commando Cunt Queen