Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(07-26-2016, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 09:00 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:17 AM)Carsman Wrote: 97 here yesterday, and humid as hell! Same for today and the rest of the week, oh joy! hah

(Still, no much needed RAIN yet!)

Actually it's hotter and more humid here then in SNAKELAND. hah
(I HATE SNAKES)

Yeah but without the afternoon storms.

Actually Monday night we had a few down pores for several minutes! Just a nuisance, not good for our well & or our brown grass!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Sick of this shit. Every. Fucking. Day. Yes, I know it's Summer, but this isn't Summer, this is hell.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-27-2016, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sick of this shit. Every. Fucking. Day. Yes, I know it's Summer, but this isn't Summer, this is hell.

You'll be wishing for this weather when winter comes.
(07-27-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I don't anyone who wishes for this shit.
(07-27-2016, 06:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I don't anyone who wishes for this shit.

Woo! Third degree burns from grabbing the steering wheel! And look I can fry my breakfast on the sidewalk.
The poo the poo the poo is on FIRE!!!!

THROOP, N.Y. (AP) -- How hot is it in upstate New York? So hot that horse manure is bursting into flames.

The state Department of Environmental Conservation says it received multiple complaints July 5 about the smell and smoke emanating from a burning pile of horse manure at a property in the town of Throop, in the Finger Lakes region 20 miles west of Syracuse.

The responding officer learned that the owners of a horse stable had been storing the manure in large piles that frequently spontaneously combusted in the excessive heat and dry conditions.

DEC officials say a shift in the prevailing winds carried the odor of burning manure into the neighbors' windows.

It took three local fire departments two hours to douse the burning manure.

link

Hey Queeny!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I watched some guys laying blacktop in this shit. I have no business complaining about having to run around in it.
LOL....Whoop, Whoop! There's Flaming Poop in Throop!
(07-29-2016, 01:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: The poo the poo the poo is on FIRE!!!!

THROOP, N.Y. (AP) -- How hot is it in upstate New York? So hot that horse manure is bursting into flames.

The state Department of Environmental Conservation says it received multiple complaints July 5 about the smell and smoke emanating from a burning pile of horse manure at a property in the town of Throop, in the Finger Lakes region 20 miles west of Syracuse.

The responding officer learned that the owners of a horse stable had been storing the manure in large piles that frequently spontaneously combusted in the excessive heat and dry conditions.

DEC officials say a shift in the prevailing winds carried the odor of burning manure into the neighbors' windows.

It took three local fire departments two hours to douse the burning manure.

link

Hey Queeny!!!!

That story truly is hot shit! hah

In the 90's (and humid) here and predicted to be that for the next week! No relief in sight.

And "Still NO RAIN!" hah

It's hot as fuck. Just how hot is fuck you ask? Pretty fuckin' hot. I'm not going outdoors again until tomorrow.
The rain here has cooled things off considerably. Of course my drama llama dad is getting me all hot under the collar anyway, so its not like I can enjoy it.
(08-10-2016, 12:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's hot as fuck. Just how hot is fuck you ask? Pretty fuckin' hot. I'm not going outdoors again until tomorrow.

I should have listened. Crying-into-tissue
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Wait until the weekend.
Fuck. I need to get a portable AC ASAP!
Right? Weatherman said it's this soup until Sunday. Gotta imagine it's even worse downstate.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It was 58 degrees this morning, heaven!

112 heat index right now. The pool doesn't even feel good enough.
"98" degrees, and 78% humidity! UGH!hah

Maggot, you're going to sweat your balls off tomorrow. Probably Clang & Donovan too.