Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Fuckity fuck!

Left SNAKEland ( I HATE SNAKES) yesterday where it is "84" degrees there today, and "89" degrees here today in NE!Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(But a lot less fewer SNAKES (I HATE SNAKES) here in NE!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

"84" in SNAKEland today, and "92" here in NE! What's up with that?hah

Good morning. Tis 75 degrees and it's still dark outside. *yawns* I'd like a cup of coffee, please. WAITER!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Real scorcher here yesterday! (96)

Cooler weather predicted for today. Relaxed Drink

It's beautiful out there right now. The humidity is gone. If my pool were open, I'd be in it.
I'm in Detroit for the weekend for my nieces wedding. It's freezing. I want to go home.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-20-2017, 07:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm in Detroit for the weekend for my nieces wedding. It's freezing. I want to go home.

You could possibly meet the future Mr. Ramsey there!
Wow what a difference a day makes, today is breezy, sunny, and 72!44

(05-20-2017, 04:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's beautiful out there right now. The humidity is gone. If my pool were open, I'd be in it.

I'm working on mine now. It's a PITA but it needs to be done like mowing the lawn.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's hot as hell here but I'm running the A/C to keep it comfortable. We were told it wouldn't cost much to run. BULLSHIT! But it's too hard to resist. I hate sweating in my own house.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-21-2017, 06:28 PM)username Wrote: It's hot as hell here but I'm running the A/C to keep it comfortable. We were told it wouldn't cost much to run. BULLSHIT! But it's too hard to resist. I hate sweating in my own house.

The electric company loves us, as we had the heat on this morning cause it was "39" outside, and the A/C going all after noon, cause it went up to 77 and humid. hah

(05-21-2017, 06:39 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 06:28 PM)username Wrote: It's hot as hell here but I'm running the A/C to keep it comfortable. We were told it wouldn't cost much to run. BULLSHIT! But it's too hard to resist. I hate sweating in my own house.

The electric company loves us, as we had the heat on this morning cause it was "39" outside, and the A/C going all after noon, cause it went up to 77 and humid. hah

Yeah the electric company loves my Dad and brother too. They run the fans all day long even if they're not in the room or the apartment. I shut off my fan when I go to work.
(05-22-2017, 06:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I shut off my fan when I go to work.

Well good for you, buddy. Super Star!
Clang, if I was Sally's shadow I might have punched her in the kneecap for that, but I'm not. Sorry buddy row.
It's predicted to "rain" here for the next three days!

That's great, it's good for my well, and there's no water better then ice cold well water! 44

Better not miss, you may never see your hand again!
(05-23-2017, 09:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang, if I was Sally's shadow I might have punched her in the kneecap for that, but I'm not. Sorry buddy row.

I don't punch women.

*whips an egg at sally's kneecaps*
I was just kidding about punching her kneecaps if I did her catlike reflexes would kick me in the jaw and my jawbone would become my missing wisdom teeth.
hah