Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It drizzled (not really rained) all day long here, even now. Good for the grass, not so much for the well!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Still drizzling this morning, so far it's just annoying, not really doing much good! hah

Sally, NOAA says we're going to have an above average hurricane season this year. Go get a generator now, it'll pay for itself if you lose electric like last season. Think about Peanut.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well it's drizzling here right now, and supposed to continue all day long!

Forcing cancellation of local parades in the area! 76

BBQing has instead turned into Broiling. Smiley_emoticons_wink

We've had pretty crappy weather over the course of the last 2 weeks.

An occasional nice day here and there but, overall, not good.
(05-29-2017, 01:28 PM)Carsman Wrote: Well it's drizzling here right now, and supposed to continue all day long!

Forcing cancellation of local parades in the area! 76

BBQing has instead turned into Broiling. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Yeah raining here too. They didn't cancel the parade in Watervliet though. My oldest brother that lives like 5 minutes away went to it and posted pics on Facebook. Made me feel like a lazy shithead.
You ARE a lazy shithead.
Drizzle rain now, and have a doc appt today at 2:15, and another doc appt tomorrow morning, and it's supposed to rain again then! Gonna get wet! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(Seems like I left SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES) a little too early! hah

(05-29-2017, 06:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: You ARE a lazy shithead.

Mostly, yeah.

I guess I should go out tonight and hang with my friends instead of you "losers" then, eh?
(05-27-2017, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, NOAA says we're going to have an above average hurricane season this year. Go get a generator now, it'll pay for itself if you lose electric like last season. Think about Peanut.

What the hell does Peanut need a generator for? She's a damn bird hah.

I actually have a generator, but it's so loud I don't even want to bother with it. The only thing I would really want a generator for is to run the AC. Other than that I'm ok with a flashlight and cooler full of ice.

I musta thought you'd be more apt to pay attention to me if I made it all about the bird. hah
(05-30-2017, 01:20 PM)Carsman Wrote: Drizzle rain now, and have a doc appt today at 2:15, and another doc appt tomorrow morning, and it's supposed to rain again then! Gonna get wet! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(Seems like I left SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES) a little too early!) hah

Forgot to mention, the temps were and are still only in the "50"s to low "60's"!

Still drizzling now, with lightening/thunder rain forecast for this afternoon! hah

And just like that.... as the calendar flips to June (bringing with it my 92 favorite days of the year), the summer weather begins.

80+ the next 3 days and nothing cooler than 75 over the next 10.

Heading up north a couple of times this month.

No better place in the summer than northern MN.
Perfect day today. Lots of Sun and wind. Not too hot or too cold. It was great to go to this party after work and have 2 free beers and some free food. Steak and chicken quesadillas, cheese n' mac (seriously the thing was overloaded with ooey gooey goodness), and homemade potato chips. And listen to some great music....Mondo Cozmo and Red Martian.
I hate summer.

Jesus. What happened?
Maybe its to hot? hah Same reason Cars moves north in the summer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Too damn hot for too damn long.

Do you have humidity out there? That's the only thing I don't like about Summer.
It's rarely humid and never like the South.