Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(06-18-2017, 02:54 PM)BigMark Wrote: Damn you Clang, damn you to hell.

I'm in hell already.

*wipes away his crotch sweat*
Whose with what?
Mine with Duchess' loofah.

hah
l

Damaging Rain/Winds forecast here for the afternoon hours!

(No BBQing tonight) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

l

Beautiful 75 degree day here today, plenty of BBQing done tonight!

It's gorgeous on the Peninsula today and maybe for one more day. I'd actually pay a little more in taxes if it could be like this all Summer. When it's humid here it might as well be 10 degrees, going outdoors sucks ass. I have some sympathy for Sally, I know how godawful it can be there too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It is hot as a well digger's arse crack here. The ocean breeze is helping but humidity wins again. Chance of the typical scattered thunderstorms prevalent in the late afternoon during summer. Wishing all a lovely, cool, vibrant day! JP
(06-27-2017, 02:53 PM)tangible_shadow Wrote: humidity wins again.

Can't get away from that dreadful crap on the East Coast, even the pool offers little relief.

Sometimes when I bitch about the weather I realize shouting GET OFF MY GRASS isn't too far away. I'm morphing into one of them. 78
(06-27-2017, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 02:53 PM)tangible_shadow Wrote: humidity wins again.

Can't get away from that dreadful crap on the East Coast, even the pool offers little relief.

Sometimes when I bitch about the weather I realize shouting GET OFF MY GRASS isn't too far away. I'm morphing into one of them. 78

d

That's actually what the pope says to the thousands of people there under his balcony.

"Hey you people, get off of my lawn!" hah

Are you comparing me to the Pope, Cars? If so, I think that's pretty friggin' cool.
o

Oh No, No, you're Hot! He's not!hah

f

75 to 80 here today, mid to upper 80's the rest of the week! Relaxed Drink

t

Well "Old Glory" is out, and will be all holiday weekend through to the 4th.

Although today's forecast was for sun all day long, all afternoon it was a cloudy 75, and threatening rain. Luckily it didn't rain so we had a fantastic BBQ, and all here ate, drank and made merry!

It was so good, same thing will happen here each day right through the 4th, weather permitting
(If it does rain, BBQing will then be Broiling indoors)

l

Looking good here, sunny, 72, and only a few clouds out there this morning! Cheers

Same shit, different day. Hot & humid. Summer on the East Coast.
Wish it had been this nice yesterday. It was hot and humid and too rainy yesterday to set off our fireworks. Going to set them off next weekend. Still had a good time though, went out to a local restaurant for some beer, wings, pizza and darts with friends.

I should flip back pages and read how I cried the blues about the cold & the chill factor so I can appreciate this suffocating heat & humidity. 78
(07-03-2017, 12:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I should flip back pages and read how I cried the blues about the cold & the chill factor so I can appreciate this suffocating heat & humidity. 78

At least you have A/C.:(

I don't know how people here could live without it. I suppose some must but I don't know anyone without it and come to think of it I haven't heard of any heat related deaths so far this year. If they've happened, I am oblivious.

I got over 6 inches of rain today. It's the kinda rain I normally get when a hurricane is passing or a tropical storm is sitting on top of me. Water is laying everywhere and it's moving like it has a current.