Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
That would be Ice cream no bones.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So what's with this stupid eclipse, I have to stay in my house between 1 and 4 or I'll go blind since I didn't buy the special glasses? How am I supposed to go out and smoke a cigarette, wrap a blindfold around my eyes?
Just don't look directly at the sun. Easier said than done, you know you're not supposed to look at it and because of that your eyes will be drawn to it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A welding mask works. If there are no clouds I will check it out around 2pm But now that I think about it I might look numb doing it.
(08-20-2017, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: A welding mask works. If there are no clouds I will check it out around 2pm But now that I think about it I might look numb doing it.

Or you could face away from the sun and put your smartphone in selfie mode to view the eclipse. (Not my idea, I stole it from the internetz)
Isn't that how you viewed the black hole?
(08-20-2017, 10:54 PM)BigMark Wrote: Isn't that how you viewed the black hole?

That wasn't me, that was Soundgarden.

(08-20-2017, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: A welding mask works. If there are no clouds I will check it out around 2pm But now that I think about it I might look numb doing it.

If I saw your sexy ass standing out there I'd have a total eclipse of the heart.
Or probably not, I'd just think you're an old fucking moron. But it was a nice thing to say.

The welding mask has to be at least a level 14.
I just looked at the eclipse through my welding mask. Kinda cool.
d

Hold a welding torch in your hand, and all will be good! hah

(Oops too late, oh well)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

d

Still waiting on the eclipse for my area! (bright sun out there right now)

I built a pinhole box to watch - it worked!
My kids and I had the glasses.

It was pretty cool I must admit.

We were at 83% of totality here, but surprisingly it never seemed to really darken.
I didn't look at it because I didn't get the special glasses and I don't have a welding mask like that lady from Flashdance.

It got slightly dark here for about an hour, kind of like it does when a thunderstorm is coming. The weird thing is all I could hear outside today was crickets, no birds or anything. I don't know if I just never paid attention before and the crickets are chirping like that everyday or if it had something to do with the eclipse.
d

Not much of a total eclipse here in my area! hah Dud

[Image: Y1XPnrf.jpg]

[Image: ConfusedPopularDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif]

Did you see the shadow of a dragon flying over? I did.
Pretty cool.