Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(05-23-2018, 05:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 02:27 AM)Love Child Wrote: What kind of goat duchess? : )

My family raised them growing up. I love goats!

And, it is fucking hot here. It was already in the 70's by 10 am, and peaked at 90 by 4. Ugh.

That was just a joke about how tall my grass is getting. I like goats too, I think they're darling. I wanted one for Christmas.

Doh! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Ha Ha!

Torrential rain again here today, we're also on a "Tornado Watch" all weekend! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Today: 94F, Sunday 96F and Monday 97F

Someone is trying real hard to make up for our long, miserable winter.
Drizzly and perfect.

Humid, but a very pretty day.

Can I bitch about the cottonwood tree blowing cotton everywhere? Bitchin' tree.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-26-2018, 06:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: .

Torrential rain again here today, we're also on a "Tornado Watch" all weekend! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Same here, you can't even go out to a movie or restaurant or anything because you'll get soaking wet and might die in a tornado.
Forecasted highs in MSP:

Today- 96F

Monday- 99F

Sounds like 2012 all over again.
OMG How do you handle that heat? It has been pretty hot here, for me this weekend, but is supposed to cool down this week.

It was raining again late yesterday. I saw some video out of Ellicott City and I thought it was from another country. I couldn't believe this was taking place on the East Coast.
80% of the weather you get ends up in my back yard 2 days later, you remind me of the weather lady with the big bazoomas.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Well you can expect much lower temps, overcast skies and the occasional showers with downpours mixed in.
We never got any of the rain they threatened, it was a pretty nice weekend here.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Currently 102F here.
WOW! I bet the A.C. contractors are all over the place, many companies don't have service plans and wait until things don't work before they remember that yearly 1400.00 maintenance contract was never approved.
I don't think I've ever heard thunder this loud, It's making the house shake and my dog is ready to have a nervous breakdown. She jumped in my lap shaking and the bird is looking at her like WTF is wrong with that retarded dog.

This rain everyday for weeks is starting to become annoying.

Guess what it's doing outdoors. C'mon, guess.

Guess it's raining, just like it is and has been in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) for the past month, and supposed to do there for the next week!

Sure glad I'm back here in NE where is was sunny and 77 all day.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.

They are saying it may hit close to 100 here today.

Therefore, Schools are letting out early at 12:30pm, "hottest" part of the day! hah

(06-18-2018, 09:10 AM)Carsman Wrote: .

They are saying it may hit close to 100 here today.

Therefore, Schools are letting out early at 12:30pm, "hottest" part of the day! hah

I thought the last day of school was Friday.
56 going up to 96 this afternoon.