Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*A PARTY FOR DICK*

Fridays are fuck with Dick day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Only Fridays?

I swear to Gawd some of this stuff sounds differently in my head before it's even posted.
Aussie this thread was from back when they still liked me.

Since then they have become obsessed with me and this is a control mechanism so they can live day to day with their fantasies.

I don't mind helping out.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-19-2011, 02:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fridays are fuck with Dick day.

see what I mean aussie?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-19-2011, 02:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Sorry Harvest moon I wasn't ignoring you.

Maybe not, but you got my attention just because I once loved that song and this one:

http://youtu.be/zRbXMWYMNno
Hit Me With Your Best Shot

this thread is one year old. i resurrect it now and then when i want to screw around with Dickie. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i have known him by other names and in other places for a loooooong time. Police 44

when i screw around with someone it's based purely on affection. Loveis Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Dick's been getting screwed for over a year now on this thread. Hmmm, what stamina....
It kind of looses it's impact when I can't actually manage to post the url...

Hit Me
Hey LC/Duch, how come Harvest Moon can post that youtube, but I can't post any? Is it me?
(08-19-2011, 03:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Is it me?

Yes

(08-19-2011, 03:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey LC/Duch, how come Harvest Moon can post that youtube, but I can't post any? Is it me?

i embedded the video for her.

we have a lot of tech questions answered in HQ. or you can start a tech question thread in HQ. that way threads don't get sidetracked with tech stuff.

in the meantime, look up to the right on your post, see the little blue TV. click on that to put in youtube URL and post it.

You're much too nice, LC.

this is one of my favorites 28

[Image: PencilDick-640.jpg]

(08-19-2011, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're much too nice, LC.

Yes, especially since it is two clicks to do it and very easy. People will be as stupid as you allow them to be.

Click on the freaking TV, select YouTube on the list, copy in the URL from the video. Not hard.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i really like this first one for an avatar for Dick! 17

[Image: aac5479a7f7780d72ee788314372baa1.gif]

[Image: dick-s-last-resort.jpg]

[Image: dicks-drive-in-restaurant.jpg]

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: 1770dirty-dicks-restaurant.jpg]

(08-19-2011, 05:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: People will be as stupid as you allow them to be.

Precisely!

I shouldn't but...I have certain expectations about people in here.

You should.

They just don't feel like reading the instructions people post for them. They would rather not be able to do something than take five minutes to figure it out. I bet I have seen people trying to help at least five times in the last two weeks.

I never let anybody think I am dumber than I really am. Women do that shit because they think it's cute. It's not cute.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Before you guys go referring to me as stupid and shit, I HAVE done all that shit required to upload. I am not a moron. It wont work. Remember? I am computer literate and i know how to read. I am stupid I never play the stupid card I don't think its cute. And I hate when people do stupid and it's in your face.
hey Tiki! Nulla Nulla!

[Image: nullanulla.gif]

if Dickie gets boned, he can go here~~

[Image: 610x1.jpg]