Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Friendly Warning to all Morons
(05-07-2011, 10:40 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Sorry?, exsqueeze me?, baking powder?

I really don't care about the reason you are here, you are just another forum punchbag nothing more, even though you have me on ignore I still like to a shoot a nice stiff jab to your double chin every now and then.

Your delusions are getting worse OP, I would put them at about 2008 levels right now, you really should go back on the meds.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

While the OP's subject is total crap, It reminds me of an article I read awhile ago. I saw a story that held websites liable for linking to copyrighted material. Total bullshit, IMO.

Story

First things first...whydafuck is this a DHS case? Arent they supposed to be like...uhhh..catching potential terrorists and shit?

Secondly, and most importantly...it's very disturbing that a site owner could get in trouble for linking to a site that hosts copyrighted material. Hosting it, and continuing to host it after one has been warned, yes, I can see that. But to potentially get fined for posting a link to another site?

If this were to become the norm. I could see countless message boards in deep shit. Hopefully, common sense will end up prevailing in the courts.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Wouldn't customs and immigration be better employed trying to stop all the illegal immigrants coming over the Mexican border?

But then dick wouldn't get to offer them a dollar an hour to paint his fence.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-07-2011, 10:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Your delusions are getting worse OP, I would put them at about 2008 levels right now, you really should go back on the meds.

Advise about delusions from the most self deluded retard at mock?

hahhahhah
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
advice given to the person at mock who admitted to having been diagnosed with delusional psychosis.

I think one of those people you keep inside yourself is ready for a straight jacket and shock therapy.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-07-2011, 11:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: advice given to the person at mock who admitted to having been diagnosed with delusional psychosis.

And now I'm cured.

But thanks, your concern for my welfare really did bring a tear to my japs eye.
(05-07-2011, 01:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 11:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: advice given to the person at mock who admitted to having been diagnosed with delusional psychosis.

And now I'm cured.

But thanks, your concern for my welfare really did bring a tear to my japs eye.

ya ya

It's really obvious that you have no delusions of grandeur, that you don't believe yourself to more than you really are, that you don't live your life based on the exploits of anyone else,and that you realise that opinions differ on somethings, that there are ambiguous things in the world,and that not everything that is going on can be solved by you, and that's a good thing because those things and more like them would be a sure sign that you're still living a life based on delusion and the cure you claim to have gotten was not permanent.

congratulations on being the only person to ever be cured of this particular malady though, that is impressive.

to date control was the best that had ever been achieved.

John Adams

There is nothing ambiguous about waterboarding, it is torture.

That is a 100% fact not an opinion to be debated by anyone unless they are retarded like you and kid.
I have not even mentioned waterboarding.

It was just one of several enhanced interrogation techiques that were used.

but speaking of fixation? if it helps calm down the episode, then I will agree with you OP, water boarding is torture.

now think about what you have been posting as proof you little fuckhole, if it's good enough for our special forces who are having to be trained to deal with it because the enemies they are fighting will use on them if they are captured, then it is obviously good enough for the enemies who are captured by our special forces.

now get on with your life you're right it's torture, but you're wrong about it's use.

John Adams

(05-07-2011, 02:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: but speaking of fixation? if it helps calm down the episode, then I will agree with you OP, water boarding is torture.

now think about what you have been posting as proof you little fuckhole, if it's good enough for our special forces who are having to be trained to deal with it because the enemies they are fighting will use on them if they are captured, then it is obviously good enough for the enemies who are captured by our special forces.

now get on with your life you're right it's torture, but you're wrong about it's use.

Torture is always wrong, just because your enemies use it against you doesn't mean you have to take revenge by using it against them.

Sink to the level of the enemy and you have lost on moral and ideaological grounds. A bad thing to do in a war of ideaologies.
(05-07-2011, 03:02 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Sink to the level of the enemy and you have lost on moral and ideaological grounds. A bad thing to do in a war of ideaologies.

The response to 911 and your terror attacks in the UK was bombing and bullets.
That's what war is, they blew up buildings and people, subways and people, embassies and people.

if the response to torture is torture then it stands to reason that it is an equal response.

war is hell OP, not everything is sanitary and not everything is supposed to be.

Try and get this through that delusional shit brain thinking, you're not always right and that also is the way it's supposed to be.

John Adams

Fuckin' aye...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-07-2011, 03:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The response to 911 and your terror attacks in the UK was bombing and bullets.
That's what war is, they blew up buildings and people, subways and people, embassies and people.

if the response to torture is torture then it stands to reason that it is an equal response.

war is hell OP, not everything is sanitary and not everything is supposed to be.

Try and get this through that delusional shit brain thinking, you're not always right and that also is the way it's supposed to be.

Comparing the reaction to 911 to 911 is retarded, I may be against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but I do recognise that the troops there are fighting an armed emeny and that any collateral damage is accidental.

911 was purely about the deliberate infliction of collateral damage thats the difference.

But answering torture with torture makes the west no better than the ragheads barking at the moon and that should cause you concern.

If you had a brain full of anything but violent revenge fantasies.
(05-07-2011, 03:31 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: ...emeny

Gotcha! But do me a favor and insist that you did it on purpose.

Sound familiar?

Wasnme
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-07-2011, 01:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's really obvious that you have no delusions of grandeur, that you don't believe yourself to more than you really are, that you don't live your life based on the exploits of anyone else,and that you realise that opinions differ on somethings, that there are ambiguous things in the world,and that not everything that is going on can be solved by you....

Jesus. Pot meet kettle.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-07-2011, 03:45 PM)username Wrote: Gotcha! But do me a favor and insist that you did it on purpose.

Sound familiar?

Wasnme

Of course I did it on purpose!, I didn't spell it wrong because I made a mistake, I did it because I "don't give a fuck".

I am a rebel without a cortex just like dick.
(05-07-2011, 04:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: [
Of course I did it on purpose!, I didn't spell it wrong because I made a mistake, I did it because I "don't give a fuck".

I am a rebel without a cortex just like dick.

You're a pussy not a rebel.

John Adams

Sometimes it's best not to show your ass.

[Image: jz8qz8.jpg]

People notice things about you that you may overlook...

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The truth about OP.

http://youtu.be/Qwr2Uls1kGI

John Adams

(05-07-2011, 11:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The truth about OP.

http://youtu.be/Qwr2Uls1kGI

"Mental midget".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)