Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
~~trying to reason with hurricane season~~
(09-06-2019, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: Well then why didn't they pray to keep it away from the Bahamas

They had an answer for that, I'm paraphrasing here, the prayers sent most of the destruction to the Bahamas so that it would demolish all the underground tunnels used for human trafficking. Godly, ain't they. Send death & destruction to people because of underground tunnels on a fuckin' island. 78

I don't ever worry about going to hell. I have no doubt that God gets me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map to include Alabama in Hurricane Dorian's trajectory during an Oval Office presentation earlier this week, The Washington Post reported. hah
Is this the first you're hearing about that? He's still yammering on & on about it. Like a dog with a bone!

[Image: Trump-doctored.jpg]

[Image: trump-doctor.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&cr...=720%2C379]

[Image: windmills-833x435.jpg]
(09-06-2019, 02:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is this the first you're hearing about that? He's still yammering on & on about it. Like a dog with a bone!

[Image: Trump-doctored.jpg]
Yeah I just saw it. It's so silly it cracked me up.
Don " Sharpie" Trump
(09-06-2019, 02:36 PM)sally Wrote: It's so silly it cracked me up.

It is hilarious. He is being trolled for it around the world. It's a little embarrassing too but I have to laugh when asked if this is the best America can do. It makes me think of Crash saying, "America, what have you done"?

I particularly liked the picture with all the little stick people at his inauguration. 28
(09-05-2019, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, do you know that Peanut is a bird?

I was out of it when I posted that question. No wonder Sally thinks I'm a basket case.
The Bahamas are now a wasteland, and to rebuild (if they do) will take forever!

Many refugees from there are being sent  to NE, where they are being welcomed with open arms by the local town residents.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Imagine being there when that wild weather was going down. How scary.
(09-11-2019, 03:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Imagine being there when that wild weather was going down. How scary.

It's amazing looking at TV of the total destruction of everything there, that "anyone" was able to survive!

Thank Christ it didn't level Alabama too.
Yeah The Donald was happy too! hah

(09-11-2019, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: Thank Christ it didn't level Alabama too.

Yeh! Whew that was close! What an idiot and international laughing stock.
(09-12-2019, 06:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: Thank Christ it didn't level Alabama too.

Yeh! Whew that was close! What an idiot and international laughing stock.
Do you have friends in Alabama? Are they all pro trump?
(09-11-2019, 03:52 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 03:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Imagine being there when that wild weather was going down. How scary.

It's amazing looking at TV of the total destruction of everything there, that "anyone" was able to survive!
I hope that that cant rebuild and get help from USA.
I finally had to go see a psychologist from my depression ever since that vile human won the election, how can america be so stupid? He proscribed 10 mg Valium before bedtime so I can sleep. I went five days with three hours of sleep and started to hallucinate, one of them was Aussie had me locked in a cage and would only let me out if I gave her a 90 minute orgasm, that didn't happen, right?
Only when she rides her "Roo"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-07-2019, 03:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: I finally had to go see a psychologist from my depression ever since that vile human won the election, how can america be so stupid? He proscribed 10 mg Valium before bedtime so I can sleep. I went five days with three hours of sleep and started to hallucinate, one of them was Aussie had me locked in a cage and would only let me out if I gave her a 90 minute orgasm, that didn't happen, right?

It had to be a hallucination, it was only 55 minutes! hah Valium will do that to ya!

(10-07-2019, 03:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Only when she rides her "Roo"
I thought Rootilda's old bones were too brittle for rides.