Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
~~trying to reason with hurricane season~~
(01-10-2013, 12:31 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 12:08 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Noticed something in all the tribute commercials on TV about the effects of hurricane sandy.
Big difference between this one and New Orleans.
No boons running around the city looting or claiming its a white conspiricy to deprive them of their ancestral homes in the projects.
Not one
And I think the only black guy I have seen is the Allstate guy

I'm just as much as a racist as the next cracker, but I remember for days watching the news and videos of those people trapped there with no help and thinking what the fuck. There was no excuse for that shit.

You can say it was the mayors fault, you can say it was the people's fault for not leaving (where the fuck are they gonna go) There is no excuse for people to be stuck on their roofs for days and elderly people dropping dead on the sidewalks. Fuck anyone that says different, I watched that shit live, does anyone remember the lady whose baby died in her arms as she walked for days looking for help, they showed it right on the news.
I remember all that sit too, I was sitting heree truck loaded ready to go help put the place back in communications, until they figured out there wasn't anything to communicate with.
What happend there for the most part was fucked up, no doubt. What the difference was is in how they responded, looting, raping, shooting and stealing everything that wsn't nailed down.
You didn't see that shit in Japan either.
Cultural retards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~~trying to reason with hurricane season~~ - by SIXFOOTERsez - 01-10-2013, 12:56 AM