Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
YAY SPORTS FANS!
i'm not a football fan, but i recognize that it's that time of year and if you can't fight 'em, join 'em!
my son is happy as a very happy clam he has tix to the Pats game on sunday 9/12, good seats, at Foxboro. those tix cost as much as my first car!
it was so tragic to see him have a breakdown when he woke up this morning and heard Tom Brady had been in an auto accident in Boston. life as he knows it was about to be crushed into oblivion. the end of civilization was imminent.
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had the green light in the Back Bay today when he collided with a minivan that witnesses said plowed through a red light, according to a Boston police report.
i hope that i would get even half the frantic concern!! (Brady is OK and a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions averted.)

so who is YOUR team?

[Image: FP4115~New-England-Patriots-Posters.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I aint sayin. IgnoreSign_pervertIgnore
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Packers! Or any team that whoops the Patriots and Dallas. Proud Drew Bledsoe hater.
Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::

I love me some football! Ima diehard Eagles fan, who often wears my T O jersey just to get my friends jacked up on gameday. Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
oh shit, when i got up this morning my son was wearing THIS! 28 he is actually wearing the replica old leather helmet to the Pats game sunday. ha!
he says a friend from CBS is going to put him on TV.

[Image: buffalo_bills-1.jpg]
(09-10-2010, 10:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: oh shit, when i got up this morning my son was wearing THIS! 28 he is actually wearing the replica old leather helmet to the Pats game sunday. ha!

I LOVE the idea of him doing that! If it's not a 4:15 game I'll be looking for him. hah

QB, I used to be a Bills fan, I hung in there through all their SuperBowl losses. I had to listen to shit like, "You know what "BILL'S" stands for? Boy, I love losing Superbowls". After losing my final bet as a Bills fan, I had to wear a t-shirt all day long that read, "I'm a loser just like the Buffalo Bills". I finally said fuck it, it's one thing to support a team that's having a bad year but, those guys just plain sucked at that point and I dumped 'em.

Good luck everyone ~ unless you're the competition. Awink

[Image: roethlisberger.jpg]

Fuckin' Aye! Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(09-10-2010, 12:36 PM)pyropappy Wrote: [Image: roethlisberger.jpg]

Your post is off Topic Twat

your member photo goes in the other topic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hah 22

the Pats' biggest fan*

.jpg   Sports_09122010.jpg (Size: 24.67 KB / Downloads: 171)

FOXBORO - The Patriots have traded star receiver Randy Moss to the Minnesota Vikings, the team confirmed today, completing a mega deal that just a few days ago seemed implausible.

so i just bought tix for my son to Halloween night Pats v. Vikings at Foxboro. for his birthday, Halloween night. he's jumping up and down! i can only imagine the crowd reaction when Moss enters the fray, they'll probably throw pumpkins at him. not to mention all the Pats fans will be in crazy Halloween getups! hah it should be a fun night.

.gif   vikings.gif (Size: 32.84 KB / Downloads: 226)

That's amazing news. I was under the impression that he was a hugely productive member of that team.

Donovan returned to Philly last week & actually got a standing ovation from Eagles fans, very few {if any} people saw THAT coming, Philly fans are not exactly known for rolling out the welcome mat.
(09-10-2010, 10:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: oh shit, when i got up this morning my son was wearing THIS! 28 he is actually wearing the replica old leather helmet to the Pats game sunday. ha!

This looks exactly like the headgear that waterheads wear to keep from bursting their bubble...have your son drool when the camera's on him and the stadium will get kudo's for showing that they are handicapped accessible....
Fug duh kund
OK it's not football...but my son is wearing his Celtic gear and getting ready for tonight~~i will be listening to all the yelling~~and hope to hell there shall be joy in mudville~~:B

Perhaps the most anticipated regular-season opener in NBA history is finally upon us. When the Miami Heat bring their new Big 3 to Boston to face the Celtics established Big 3 tonight, the entire sports world will be watching.

[Image: 2230430.gif]

[Image: miami_heat.jpg]

The COLTS...of course! But, their dropping like flies from injuries.
Big deal, It's football season, oh boy!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

wow! it's been a madhouse at the Garden!
Celtics ahead 63-57 at the moment. but it's insane in there. :B
there's nothing like crazed Celts fans! hahaha

final: Celtics beat Heat 88-80

.gif   celtics-celtics-boston-basketball-smiley-emoticon-000452-large.gif (Size: 8.28 KB / Downloads: 58)
.gif   basketball.gif (Size: 6.92 KB / Downloads: 48)

boy is this going to be annoying sunday! the daddies won't want to take the little monsters out for trick-or-treat or answer the doorbell either! Pats v. Vikings at 4:15!

Attached Files
.gif   tricktreat.gif (Size: 4.22 KB / Downloads: 54)