Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
YAY SPORTS FANS!
(10-26-2010, 07:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Big deal, It's football season, oh boy!

No surprise here...

dickless only gets excited when pansies are in bloom.
Fug duh kund
(10-30-2010, 05:25 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 07:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Big deal, It's football season, oh boy!

No surprise here...

dickless only gets excited when pansies are in bloom.

Oh boy another super 6 brain cell one liner from luke.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I generally hate baseball but I've been watching the playoffs/world series since it's hard to ignore the Giants when their ballpark is like 40 minutes away from my house.

So much for a sweep.
Commando Cunt Queen
HAPPY TURKEY AND FOOTBALL DAY TO EVERYONE~~

my son thinks he's going to eat his dinner in front of the Pats game Smiley_emoticons_slash
~~ i don't really mind. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: football-turkey.gif]

[Image: 208_turkey_tossing_football_up_hg_clr1.gif]

[Image: turkey_watching_football_in_chair_lg_clr.gif]

The Pats are playing Detroit today, the last time I discounted the Lions by saying my godson's peewee team could beat 'em they put the beatdown on the Eagles, it was so embarrassing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
this is so cool! i just found it at the Pats pro shop and ordered it for my son, he loves their old Minuteman logo. :Mini xmas tree :B

Pats won of course!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so i just had to hear all about this, evidently this is going to be THE game to watch monday night...Pats v. Jets here at home, and it's supposed to snow too~~:B
i'm supposed to go get football food.
& i will be listening to the fan reaction from downstairs! 89

Maggot, you'll be glued to game right?
Woo

[Image: ne-patriots.png]

[Image: Logos-NE-Patriots.jpg]

86 86868686[Image: ny-jets-logo-2.jpg] 8686868686

All of the games left are very tough for all the teams, it's that time of year. I really need the 'Skins to put a beatdown on the Giants Sunday. Right now, my guys are sitting atop the NFC East & I want to keep it that way.

Go Eagles!
SANTA FE, N.M. -- Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Don Meredith has died in Santa Fe after suffering a brain hemorrhage and lapsing into a coma on Sunday. He was 72.

Meredith's wife, Susan, confirmed the former football star's death. She says a private graveside ceremony is being planned and that family members are traveling to Santa Fe.

Meredith played for the Cowboys from 1960-1968, becoming the starting quarterback in 1965. While he never led the Cowboys to the Super Bowl, Meredith was one of the franchise's first stars.

Over his nine-year career, Meredith threw for 17,199 yards and 111 touchdowns. He retired unexpectedly before the 1969 season.

Oh wow. I'm sorry to read that. I really like all those old football guys, some of the younger up & coming "stars" could learn a thing or two from the old greats.
Lipton ice tea guy, I have one of his cards.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-06-2010, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh wow. I'm sorry to read that. I really like all those old football guys, some of the younger up & coming "stars" could learn a thing or two from the old greats.

I agree. Life's lessons for "gifted" young men, by the greats.

"How to Seduce Women" - Joe Namath

"After the Break-Up" - OJ Simpson

I'm so misunderstood. 105
(12-06-2010, 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so misunderstood. 105

Sorry, Duchess . . . I couldn't resist.

How 'bout . . .

"Lassie or Rin-Tin-Tin: Place your Bets" - Michael Vick
hah
Brady is not in the zone.........He IS the zone! Jets are getting manhandled. hah
EVERYONE IS FREEZING THEIR BAZINGAS OFF TOO! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
it is bitterly cold and windy. brrrrrrrrr

Eh......I kinda like the cold sometimes. As long as I walk around and keep moving its OK. In the stands ya gotta have some brandy though.
Respect-applauseRespect-applauseRespect-applause
Boston Herald this morning:
FOXBORO — Rex Ryan might not have come to the Jets to kiss Bill Belichick’s rings, but last night his team looked like it had come to Foxboro to polish Tom Brady’s.

Whenever Brady dropped back to pass, the Jets defense bore an overwhelming resemblance to Sgt. Schultz of “Hogan’s Heroes.”

“I know nothing!” they seemed to keep saying as they staggered around like kids lost at the mall. Whatever Brady wanted to do he did. Whatever they wanted to do to him they didn’t.

Time and again Jets players proved they knew nothing — or at least nothing that was about to happen to them — with the way they defended Brady. Or, more to the point, didn’t defend him.

The Jets didn’t defend Tom Brady last night. They genuflected in front of him.
Notworthy

That was a very public spankin' they gave the Jets. Can you say, beatdown? 113