Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
more tales from the trailer park...or...damn it woman, my eggs was cold!
(09-09-2018, 07:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 05:58 PM)sally Wrote: You're somewhat of a dick. You start that stupid "give me my daily bread" thread, complain about people screwing it up with their homosexual talk and then come here and talk about fucking another woman. Whether it's a joke or not it's still disrespectful to your wife. Go now to your daily bread thread and repent.

Calm down Sal.

My goodness, HotD knows I’ve had a thing for her for years... and that nothing’s ever going to happen.

I’m not disrespecting my wife or God.

Now, if I was PM’ing her, sending dick pics, or being rude and grotesque in detail, you’d have a point.

For now, you got nuttin.

Bullshit, it doesn't matter if nothing is ever going to happen. You're trying to justify your dirty talk by saying "well it's not like I sent dick pics or anything". You are disrespecting your wife and god by even mentioning it. You can't just go around preaching in your little thread down yonder and then turn around and act like a fucking pervert.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it, you little cocksucker.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

—Matthew 5:27–28
You’ve had enough of messing with Clang?

Or, you’re bored and hubby isn’t giving you any attention?

Whatever the reason, I’m not interested and will not engage.

Besides, my trailer sex comment had a little to do with the fact my Vikings beat her Niners today. There was a chance that if she had taken a bet I proposed, and won, that I would’ve never been able to make another comment like that again.

However, she didn’t take the bet and Minny won. Smart on her part, she would’ve lost really big!
I'm just messing with ya. Although, I think if you're gonna talk the talk , you have to walk the walk.

You can't be a holy roller and a perv at the same time. Well you can, but it isn't right.