Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the CRANBERRY thread!
(11-17-2014, 07:53 PM)sally Wrote: Are you talking about me or do you know another MarieJ with the same cranberry recipe?

This is getting weird hah.

Yes, I'm talking about you! hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think it MAY have been you sally.

That forum needs to be put out of its misery. I just went back to check for the recipe, there have been barely any posts in over a year, or longer.
I tried the password recovery thing, as I did not remember mine, and never even got the auto response. Just wanted to peek into the mod forum to see if Brian is even there any more. I had asked years ago to be removed as a mod, and he never did.
Mock and Donovan's forum are the only ones I post at anymore. I've posted at so many of them in the past for a brief time that I couldn't even log in if I wanted to. Unless of course someone happens to come along in the cranberry thread and jog my memory as to what my username was.

You should try the recipe QB, it really is good. Artificial sweetener would work fine even though I hate the taste of it, but with your husband having diabetes I'm sure he's use to the taste and probably even prefers it to real sugar.
This year I feel lazy and may just buy a can of gross jelly cranberry sauce although I know how easy it is to make from berries. Nobody else eats it and I always end up throwing out a tub of the good stuff every year...............In February.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I hope you don't mind me bumping this thread. I fell in love w/ cranberries this last season and want some ideas. This is such an informative thread!

I don't mind at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Everything is better with cranberries.
Sally, do you know how to make cranberry wine?
(01-04-2024, 11:01 AM)rothschild Wrote: Everything is better with cranberries.

Dolores O’Riordan would probably argue…if she still could
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-08-2024, 02:09 PM)cannongal Wrote: Sally, do you know how to make cranberry wine?

She could make anybody or anything wine.